If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waluigi: :daisy: :birdo: :lakitu:

Waluigi has no use to me, Daisy is even more obnoxious than Roseanne (okay, slight exaggeration), Birdo is just... I can't even describe that thing, and the only game I like Lakitu in is Mario Kart. Other than that, Lakitu is super irritating.

Oh, wait, it said one character.... :l
Too late. Don't feel like changing it. :)

waluigi is badman
daisy is annnnnnnoyyyyying,make her fade instead of rosalina
birdo well......... what gender is it?

Silly Mason said:
To be on topic, I think I'd actually kill Petey.
YOU ARE KILLING THE WRONG CHARACTERS.

BABY LUIGI IS AWESOME. PETEY IS AWESOME TOO.

Samus is a robot pretending to be human. Hah. No matter how many times you try to convince me, I won't change, because I'm so stuck to my beliefs. I just want to poke fun at Samus, darn it! Seriously, I do think Samus is a female, but it's weird she makes these weird robotic sounds when she turns into a star.

I don't mind burning that plant from Little Shop of Horrors, though. He's so annoying in Mario Kart Double Dash.

Scorpion999 said:
Are you saying those games are bad? Because they're not, those are all amazing games.
No, I'm saying that those games didn't have Luigi.

If it didn't completely screw up the plot of Super Mario Sunshine, I would also go for killing Bowser, Jr.
Cloth with fangs colored on =/= Intimidating

rosalina and bowserjr haters+bob-omb= :)

I would kill daisy and replace her with rosalina lie nothing ever happened

Blaze the Cat said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
Baby Mario without Baby Luigi is like Mario without Luigi.
250px-SarasalandBoxArt.png

300px-Supermarioland2logo.jpg

260px-260px-Super_Mario_64_box_cover.jpg

250px-200px-Super_mario_sunshine.jpg

That's only four games, and they are all single-player games.

No, I meant something like a Mario Kart game without Luigi.

Silly Mason said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
No matter how many times you try to convince me, I won't change, because I'm so stuck to my beliefs.
That must be why you love such an awful character (Baby Luigi) so much.

Your opinion does not matter to me. I think Baby Luigi is awesome, and that's final. No way terrible.

Legend of Lily said:
baby luigi is ok, its two other babies who I hate
baby peach and baby daisy

They sound so funny when you flip them with a shell or explode them, though

but they are pointless!daisy was made just for mkwii to fillnup a space what could havebeen filled with polari/paratroopa,whats next baby rosalina,baby yoshi,baby petey!

Baby Yoshi has been around since at least Super Mario World.

Legend of Lily said:
but they are pointless!daisy was made just for mkwii to fillnup a space what could havebeen filled with polari/paratroopa
Uhhh, not really. Daisy's been around long before Rosalina OR Polari.

I was sort of disappointed that they couldn't bring back Baby Bowser after YIDS. I guess they just felt that Bowser Jr could do the role better.

Well hopefully they make another Yoshi's Island game for the 3DS or even the Wii (Yoshi's Story 2?) for the return of Baby Bowser. We have seen a lot of old, past nintendo characters returning in the latest titles for Nintendo systems. That notwithstanding, Baby Bowser was pretty interesting, but it is true that Jr. is pretty much Baby Bowser in almost of all of the categories.

It's so hard to choose but if it meant that the koopalings would come back I would Kill Bowser Jr.

P.S. I still like Bowser Jr.

Mystical Ninja said:
Legend of Lily said:
but they are pointless!daisy was made just for mkwii to fillnup a space what could havebeen filled with polari/paratroopa
Uhhh, not really. Daisy's been around long before Rosalina OR Polari.

She meant Baby Daisy.

Silly Mason said:
kat-rin koopa said:
I was sort of disappointed that they couldn't bring back Baby Bowser after YIDS. I guess they just felt that Bowser Jr could do the role better.
He was in MLPIT.

Wasn't that released before YIDS, though? Or at least, so close together that it doesn't matter which game you say?

I would LOVE to kill Birdo just look at her. > :birdo:
That big fat bow that built in egg bomb machine...don't even get me started on her voice and big mouth... or is it a mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back