If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdo is just scary

I would kill :yoshi: because he is so overated and nintendo INSIST in putting him in practicly EVERY FUCKING GAME THEY REALEASE!
smg2 took it a step to far with yoshi upgrades and yoshi being on posters and yoshi being nearly as main as mario!

Legend of Lily said:
I would kill :yoshi: because he is so overated and nintendo INSIST in putting him in practicly EVERY *bleep*ING GAME THEY REALEASE!
smg2 took it a step to far with yoshi upgrades and yoshi being on posters and yoshi being nearly as main as mario!

And they neglect this guy -> :toad:

So true about the neglect going for Toad. I used to like Yoshi, but now I really don't like him due to his appearances having overshadowed or replaced Toad's sidekick like role. I hope they make Toad a game soon so he could be more even with the other characters.

Toad's had a game, hasn't he? Granted, not a very well known one, but it's the thought that counts.

Legend of Lily said:
I would kill :yoshi: because he is so overated and nintendo INSIST in putting him in practicly EVERY *bleep*ING GAME THEY REALEASE!

Per

Toad is better than Yoshi. His voice isn't as annoying as that mutated, hideous, loathsome, monstrous, and deformed frog.

*shoots another Yoshi head off*

Yoshi is one of those underrated characters if you asked me. I mean he's never involved in Mario's final battles with Bowser in any way. He needs a better role than just being Mario's steed all the time.

MnSG said:
Yoshi is one of those underrated characters if you asked me. I mean he's never involved in Mario's final battles with Bowser in any way. He needs a better role than just being Mario's steed all the time.

People act like Yoshi is the best thing ever. In Nintendo's eyes, Yoshi may be underrated, but you don't know how many people like Yoshi.

IMO, Yoshi is FAR from underrated. Yoshi may need a better role, but Toad needs a role.

hmmm...
toad and toadetttes adventure
the bad boyz land
mario girls
nintendo make them while you can

Re: yoshi 2 die

get nintendo to put yoshi in a game with weegee then yoshi ends up turning into a weegee and is never seen again :D

You think Birdo's creepy? How about Robirdo?

Robirdo is to Birdo as Tails Doll is to Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back