If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason said:
Am I the only one who thinks Bowser should be playable in Mario Party games? And has DK stopped being playable? I stopped keeping track. I know he pops up in Mario Party 7 on DK Spaces and they say "durr hurr don't be a stranger!"

Wouldn't fit the atmosphere. Although I can imagine Bowser losing in minigames such as I.D. U.F.O., it just wouldn't look right.

Mason said:
Am I the only one who thinks Bowser should be playable in Mario Party games? And has DK stopped being playable? I stopped keeping track. I know he pops up in Mario Party 7 on DK Spaces and they say "durr hurr don't be a stranger!"

No, I heard other suggestions like that before, but I like Bowser causing havoc to the partiers. It's really funny. "I should probably congratulate you, but I won't! Bwah ha ha ha!"

DK has stopped being playable ever since Mario Party 5 (except Super Duel Mode, but it still doesn't count for his full inclusion)

OT: On topic or off-topic? That's for you to decide.

Anyway, I'd kill Donkey Kong because he sounds funny in Mario Kart Wii.

Off-topic: Rosalina should replace Donkey Kong as a helping character in Mario Party.

Donkey Kong falling off a cliff sounds like Patrick Star in the GBA port of Donkey Kong Country.

To be on topic I thought of a character I want dead now. Classic Monty Moles. I'm not talking about Monty Moles. I mean the doglike ones. They still appear on occasion (like MLSS) and they just seem weird to me now.

@Scrub Jay: Please don't double post

A character I want dead? Blooper. They are so annoying enemies, and that one in Mario Party 8 shouldn't be there in the first place.

I think the new Tiny Kong should die. The original Tiny Kong was small for a "little" while. Pardon the pun.

Scrub Jay said:
I think the new Tiny Kong should die. The original Tiny Kong was small for a "little" while. Pardon the pun.

I agree. I actually sorta liked Tiny Kong, until they gave her this ugly teenage appearance that made her name sound like a misnomer.

At least Rip Van Fish only appear in one game that I know of. They are also easy targets if you have an offensive power-up and never appeared as a filler character. Although I do understand how annoying they will be WITHOUT a power-up.

Mason said:
Cosmopolitan said:
A character I want dead? Blooper. They are so annoying enemies, and that one in Mario Party 8 shouldn't be there in the first place.
Rip Van Fish are worse.

Rip Van Fish don't seem to "predict" your every movement, unlike the Bloopers in New Super Mario Bros.

Bloopers are usually easy for me to dodge. The Rip Van Fish are evil. I never have a power up when I run into them. I haven't seen them since SMW though.

Good thing, but there is this Cheep-cheep in New Super Mario Bros. that follows you. I hate that fish. I'm going to make sushi out of those animals.

Deep Cheeps? At least they don't follow you everywhere, unlike Rip Van Fish.

Porcupuffers are horrifying water enemies, as are Big Berthas in SMB3.

Cosmopolitan said:
Deep Cheeps? At least they don't follow you everywhere, unlike Rip Van Fish.
Sorry to spam but I thought that said Derp Cheeps.

I don't like any sort of enemy that you have to sneak past. That includes Rip Van Fish and the Sleeping Piranha Plant. Usually, I don't have the patience for those enemies.

And I dislike the Cheep-Cheeps that eat you.

I always hated Porcupuffers and Big Berthas. Death in a single hit FTL. And you probably got the wrong first glance when you gazed upon my text.

Scrub Jay said:
And I dislike the Cheep-Cheeps that eat you.
I was 10 when I first played SM64 so the fish thing with the sunglasses in Tiny Huge Island made me scream out loud the first time it ate me.

That fish would be the next Mario character I'd kill.

For my next choice of killing Mario characters, I would probably say Spikes. They are very annoying in New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Cosmopolitan said:
For my next choice of killing Mario characters, I would probably say Spikes. They are very annoying in New Super Mario Bros Wii.

They even look like Lemmy, sort of, a Koopaling. I don't really like the Koopalings.

Mason: Maybe Nintendo wants to "keep up" with the modern appearances?

I never understood why Spikes and Clubbas are different species. Oh and those things that carried you out of Tubba Blubba's castle were annoying. I would say I'd kill them but I don't see them coming back in another game.

Those security drones never annoyed me, though. I would probably kill the Fuzzies in that game because of their painfully slow attack (same with Dayzees). The Zap Tap did solve the Fuzzy problem though.

I'd kill Toadsworth next, but he is too old and boring to get killed.

Why kill Toadsworth? Because of him in Mario Party 7? I liked him in the Mario Baseball series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back