If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technologic Robot said:
Well me and my friends always think:

"What would have happened if Yoshi didn't catch Baby Mario from that fateful fall?"

Yoshi: "Oh my!"
*sees bloody baby with an M-cap on the ground, dead*

Nope, Baby Mario would be dazed. Then he massacres Yoshi. Haven't you noticed that Mario can survive heights nowadays? Yoshi only provides Baby Mario a (slightly) nicer place to land on, because we all know how awesome and manly Baby Mario is.

"If I could kill one character, it would be Mario. Someone else needs the limelight more than him, and we all know he is the true villain of the Mario series. Just like Star Wars is the main villain of the Star Wars series...wait wut."

*Gasps* HOW DARE YOU!?!!!!!?!?

Excluding already dead ones, I assume. Huh.... hard to say, actually. There are so many I like, and so many that... even if I don't like them; Wouldn't want to see dead. Probably Fawful.

Bowser Koopa said:
Excluding already dead ones, I assume. Huh.... hard to say, actually. There are so many I like, and so many that... even if I don't like them; Wouldn't want to see dead. Probably Fawful.
*gets fanboys ready*

QuizmoManiac said:
Bowser Koopa said:
*gets fanboys ready*
Yeah, I say stuff like that :bowser:

Bowser Koopa said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Bowser Koopa said:
*gets fanboys ready*
;) not that I really care if you don't like fawful

fawful is cool
but im not a fangirl though
I would be sad "i have sadness"
but It would be no big deal

QuizmoManiac said:
Bowser Koopa said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Bowser Koopa said:
*gets fanboys ready*
;) not that I really care if you don't like fawful
fawful is cool
but im not a fangirl though
I would be sad "i have sadness"
but It would be no big deal
And here I was kind hoping some jimmies would be rustled, at least a little bit.:bowser:

Isn't he already dead?

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Baby Mario can survive the drop. As for Yoshi? Drop dead, Yoshi.

Yeah, I HATE Mario and the series WON'T go in smoke if we murder him, but killing him is too far and too cruel to someone like that.

Yoshi is dead already. Somebody killed him and brought the ugly human frog in one day and said he was ''Yoshi''.

Hm, I would also like to kill the Koopa Troopa that is playable in the games. If they are going to replace that annoying turtle, I might as well cause the Koopa Troopa extinction.

Cosmopolitan said:
Hm, I would also like to kill the Koopa Troopa that is playable in the games. If they are going to replace that annoying turtle, I might as well cause the Koopa Troopa extinction.

All Koopa Troopas are going to die (except for the nice ones, but there aren't many of those); the only ones alive are the ones being farmed for turtle-eating shrikes. Ouch.

Anyway, I'm going to kill Yoshi again.

Looking back I'm not quite sure why I wanted the babies removed. The only characters that really bother me are some of the Mario Party variants of enemies.

Like Koopa Kid, who people mistaken for Baby Bowser/Bowser Jr.?

Cosmopolitan said:
Yeah. Worst character ever. He must be a bad servant if Bowser only uses him for crashing parties. And his red/green/blue transformation is dumb.

Mason said:
Cosmopolitan said:
Yeah. Worst character ever. He must be a bad servant if Bowser only uses him for crashing parties. And his red/green/blue transformation is dumb.

Yeah, I guess that "power" is pretty unnecessary.

Be glad that Bowser Jr. replaced Koopa Kid's role in Mario Party DS and Koopa Kid hasn't reappeared since Mario Party 7. Though there is no way Bowser Jr. will be playable in Mario Party. *watches Bowser Jr. land in a Bowser space and get miserable*

Am I the only one who thinks Bowser should be playable in Mario Party games? And has DK stopped being playable? I stopped keeping track. I know he pops up in Mario Party 7 on DK Spaces and they say "durr hurr don't be a stranger!"

Cosmopolitan said:
Be glad that Bowser Jr. replaced Koopa Kid's role in Mario Party DS and Koopa Kid hasn't reappeared since Mario Party 7. Though there is no way Bowser Jr. will be playable in Mario Party. *watches Bowser Jr. land in a Bowser space and get miserable*

Maybe they could've done a reverse effect (Bowser Jr. miserable on a DK space)

The next character I would like to kill is Dry Bones, although it is already dead. I'll kill its spirit instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back