If you could kill one Mario character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshi does deserve that. I hate his annoying, stupid (it sounds funnier if it was retarded, he sounds like a man) voice.

The Super Mario World Yoshi, on the other hand, is awesome and great.

Weegee doesn't even exist in the Mario World, only in fan-made one. Yoshi turning into Wario sounds more realistic.

Legend of Lily said:
I thought weegee was in a game called mario missing?

That's the game where the meme orginated from.

I want to kill that fan-meme in the first place. I personally think it's very stupid.

Legend of Lily said:
get nintendo to put yoshi in a game with weegee then yoshi ends up turning into a weegee and is never seen again :D
I agree. I used to like Yoshi before he got the stupid frog look, human voice and Birdo as it's girlfriend.
Here's what I think what happened: :birdo: + :yoshi: = FAIL

WAIT if birdo is a dude that means
YOSHI AND BIRDO ARE GAY!!!
no offence to any gays/lesbians on the board, im just saying...

I don't think there's any I know Ugozima was bi...

Me: Why does everyone think Yoshi and Birdo are boyfriend and girlfriend?

Random person: They're partners in games! And they've snuggled up to each other in artwork!

Me: THEY'RE FREAKIN ANIMALS! ANIMALS SNUGGLE!

We're animals too.

Yoshi, and Pianta. For Wario, I will just throw him out of a window from a toy space ship.

PokemonMaster said:
Weegee is really annoying and Yoshi is like another Wario and Birdo character.(very strange, creepy character.)

Weegee and Birdo rules! Yoshi and Wario drools! How could you say that!

Weegee is so overused, he's dried up.
Birdo is hated on too much. Learn to appreciate differences and see that she's a girl.
Yoshi is also hated on too much, especially by almost everyone pasting here.
Wario is awesome, he's funny, has great games and is a fantastic character.

If I could kill one character, it would be Mario. Someone else needs the limelight more than him, and we all know he is the true villain of the Mario series. Just like Star Wars is the main villain of the Star Wars series...wait wut.

Yeah, let's take Mario Out of the Mario series!
Mario Series - Mario =
Series!

Baby Mario can survive the drop. As for Yoshi? Drop dead, Yoshi.

Yeah, I HATE Mario and the series WON'T go in smoke if we murder him, but killing him is too far and too cruel to someone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back