Funny Video Game Moments

CPUs do make stunts and sometimes do take shortcuts visible in the map (not very often)

CPUs aren't that broken as you think in Mario Kart Wii

They don't do that, and if they do, it's only a pack of about 3 or 4 behind your first place position :| Trust me, I played Mario Kart Wii enough to realize that.

I was in last because they is very hard for easy mode and I got 1 stars in every cups before CPU dong that

Dude, 50cc is easy. The worst I got was double stars

This cpu happens in VS mode, single player or multiplayer and 50cc is very easy and mirror is very hard

I get 1st 99% of the time and 2nd 1% of the time in Vs matches against the CPU in Easy

Baby Luigi said:
I get 1st 99% of the time and 2nd 1% of the time in Vs matches against the CPU in Easy

This. Now I usually change the settings to actually get competitive races.

On this iPod/iPhone/iPad app called TinyTower (some people here have played it), on this FaceBook-parody thing where the virtual people talk (called BitBook), one of them said this:

a Bitizen on TinyTower said:
I need a plumber to fix my sink and save a princess.

xD

I was playing Brawl with some of the guys from Fantendo, and I released a Gardevoir. Someone threw a weapon at the forcefield and it bounced back and KO'd them (I know that's what it's meant to do, but it was funny at the time).

Mariomario64 said:
On this iPod/iPhone/iPad app called TinyTower (some people here have played it), on this FaceBook-parody thing where the virtual people talk (called BitBook), one of them said this:

a Bitizen on TinyTower said:
I need a plumber to fix my sink and save a princess.

xD

Oh wow, I still haven't got that.

BitBook does have some other funny posts, in fact.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
I was playing Brawl with some of the guys from Fantendo, and I released a Gardevoir. Someone threw a weapon at the forcefield and it bounced back and KO'd them (I know that's what it's meant to do, but it was funny at the time).
I did that once while playing against my brother, and he won because of it. I think I threw a bomb or something.

I was playing Sonic Heroes on my PS2 as Omega. I slightly tilted the control stick and Omega was moonwalking. :P

In the Spongebob Squarepants game on the PS2 I hit an enemy with my Sonic Wave and the other enemys started laughing.

I'll demonstrate a funny video game moment all in one GIF.

MarioStankersOwned.gif

Ornithologist Mario said:
I'll demonstrate a funny video game moment all in one GIF.

MarioStankersOwned.gif
One time I passed the ball to someone on my team in that game, and they missed it and it rolled right past my goalie and into the goal.

LOL, that happened to CPU when BLOF was playing in Super Mario Strikers.

I was playing Mario Party 5 last night and the first game was Beam Team. After spending so much time bumping into Mario and Daisy, I finally caught Waluigi, but, that's not the funny part. On the last turn, we once again played Beam Team and this time, Daisy was the single player and I captured her as soon as the game began without having the clock count down a single second.

once i was once playing mario kart and this guy was staying at the end of the track throwing green shells at me so someone called miguzi throw a banana at him and i went past him and i one haha take that guy that was playing as funky kong

i had a funny moment in Sonic Heroes earlier with Team Dark. Rouge said It's all over if you fall and then Omega said good.

This isn't mine but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDcUESI6vAc&feature=watch_response
Kids now days...

In Harvest Moon 64, a rated E game, they show you get drunk if you drink too much wine at the bar.

Back