Funny Video Game Moments

My TV screen is kind of broken and is really dark, so it's hard to see when I play games on it. I was playing Twilight Princess on Wii yesterday, and I was in the blizzard part where you have to follow the fish scent to get up the mountain. It was so dark that I kept running off of the cliffs by accident and having to climb back up. >_<

I was playing Sonic 3 and in Launch Base on the first boss, during the battle I managed get on top of eggman and h did not stand a chance against me.

Glad you bumped this

On Sonic Rivals 2 Tails said he was going to win a second before I won a race.It was pretty funny

I was playing Sonic Heroes using Team Chaotix and Charmy warns me not to fall and as soon as he finishes saying that, I fall into a bottomless pit. >_>

And when I was fighting Team Dark at the Power Plant, I was just running around and I won without doing anything.

Von Kaiser's knockout cutscene was quite funny when I saw it. I couldn't stop chuckling.

We were having a four-man fight in SSB. One opponent went out fast, and I held on, but had to take third. It was at Hyrule I think. Both players in the game still had one life. One player, playing as I think Mario, did one last attack, sending the other player, who was Kirby, into the background. However, the guy controlling Mario jumped off the platform to mock his opponents, but he jumped too EARLY, he actually left the boundaries before Kirby was fully knocked out. So the guy playing as Kirby won. It was hilarity.

Playing a great game they call Goldeneye 007 on the n64. I was in Antenna Cradle, and for some reason, only one guy ran up the stairs to the entrance where I was. Remember, they infinitely spawn. AND HE STILL KILLED ME FROM FULL HEALTH.

A few years ago, I played Halo 3 for like two hours straight (there was nothing else to do), and that whole time I only killed two or three people.

The cutscene in Punch-Out!!, where Donkey Kong took Little Mac with him, was a rather silly moment. It didn't happen to me, but I did see a video of that cutscene.

Kirby Return To Dreamland: (Playing with friend)
Day 1: Meta Knight dies in a pit.
Day 2. Kirby eats Meta Knight's tomato when HE REALLY NEEDS IT.
Day 3. Meta Knight gets a energy sphere and dies.

Whats weird is this food sharing thing. Its called face to face in the instruction manual. O_O

Seeing Sheik getting whipped around like a rag doll in Ocarina of Time 3D.

The conversation between Kotake and Koume after their defeat is pretty funny as well.

The entire trial scene from Chrono Trigger, especially the Chancellor's jaw-drop and Lucca's general awesomeness.

Bop1996 said:
The entire trial scene from Chrono Trigger, especially the Chancellor's jaw-drop and Lucca's general awesomeness.

I love that scene.

Also from CT, the trial reprise sidequest is pretty memorable too (although Marle is required and she was 6 levels below all my other characters at that point due to unnecessary overuse of Magus and his overly awesome Dark Matter attacks.), and Yakra XIII is a good optional boss too.

Bop1996 said:
Also from CT, the trial reprise sidequest is pretty memorable too (although Marle is required and she was 6 levels below all my other characters at that point due to unnecessary overuse of Magus and his overly awesome Dark Matter attacks.), and Yakra XIII is a good optional boss too.

Whaddaya sayin'? Marle is awesome! She's helpful in battle with her ice and healing, and the Crono-Marle-Robo triple tech Lifeline is utterly win! Also, she's really cute, especially on field. :P Moving on, CTDS is my favorite game of all time, and I'll list moments I liked and didn't like.

The Candy Bar (Ah, sweets + girl = HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS WHERE'D MY HALLOWEEN CANDY GO!?)
The Removal Of Frog's Old English In The DS Version (IT WAS SO ENTERTAINING! WHY'D YOU TAKE IT OUT!? FUUUUUU-)
Trial (Hilarity. Btw, when the Chancellor mentions how he should be executed, he mentions several ways. He mentions the tickler. He means the iron maiden.)
The Dead Guy In The Basement ('Eww! Something reeks!' THAT'S YOUR CONCERN!?)
Roihclem (Epic fail by Robo)
Crono's Mom Overreacting (Head home AFTER you return from the future, but BEFORE you fight Magus. Did you honestly think they would execute someone who isn't even aged THIRTEEN!?)
Ozzie Fight 1 (Fail!)
Golem Overlord (...No comment)
How Dalton Gets Defeated (Paging Mr. M.T. Porrtel)
The True Name Of The Time Egg (DERRRR IT'S TEH CHRONO TRIGGER...DERRRR...)
Crono's Revival (Crono's sitting there looking like a total dumbbutt while Marle cries and wails, arms around his neck! What looks out-of-whack in that scene!?)
Kino's Line At The End (She literally gets shoved into the gate at the end by Ayla for being a total idiot. Oddly enough, in the Japanese version, Ayla's, uh, concerned whether or not Marle can have kids. There's more to it, but leave it at that, okey?)
Ozzie Fight 2 (MEGUH FAYUL!)
How Obstreperous Marle Is (IT'S SO WIN)

That moment everyone that hears Robo's theme and thinks they've been rickrolled...

I KO'd Donkey Kong without getting knocked down even once in Punch-Out!!. Some people state that he's quite hard, but the irony is, as long as you don't fall for DK's taunts (except for two, which can give you stars if you time the hits correctly), you'll have an easier time beating him.

Back