Funny Video Game Moments

In Sonic CD in the first boss fight I went behind Eggman and beat hm before he had even landed on the ground. When he was blowing up the music did the creepy Eggman laugh.

PokemonMaster said:
Kirby Return To Dreamland: (Playing with friend)
Day 1: Meta Knight dies in a pit.
Day 2. Kirby eats Meta Knight's tomato when HE REALLY NEEDS IT.
Day 3. Meta Knight gets a energy sphere and dies.

Whats weird is this food sharing thing. Its called face to face in the instruction manual. O_O

Face-to-face food transfer, I belive is what it's called. They had the same thing in Kirby Super Star with your helpers.

In Partners in Time I let Kamek hit me and he kept hittingm e with Spike balls and then healing me with Mushrooms immediatly after.

I was playing Paper Mario 2 yesterday and I was fighting Master Crash in the Glitz Pit. My requirement was to use a Special Move. I use Koop's Power Shell and got the Bob-Ombs angry. Then for my Special Move, I used Clock Out and much to my surprise, the Bob-Ombs blew up and I won the match.

This ones from Atelier Iris, a game you likely haven't played. A girl can't seem to fall asleep, and asks the main hero Klein (said like Clean) to sleep in her bed with her to keep her company. Klein instantly gets dirty thoughts, and refuses, saying that "The ESRB would go nuts..." However, he does agree to hold her hand until she falls asleep.

...*facepalm*...Hopefully I will find a link.

Super Mario 64 DS

I got to a Lava Level and was like "Yes!". i long jumped and continously bounced up and down over and over under a grate-looking thing. My friend laughed and I was like >_>

Found the Atelier Iris moment. http://youtu.be/NcnTt1WS7M0

NMH2 is also a funny one. Main moment? Sylvia had promised Travis a very special something in the first game. Right before the last level, she stops by his motel room...they begin to kiss...close the door...and pull down the shades. A few minutes later, you hear an explosion. Travis runs out to see what's up...and he barely has any clothes on. Ick. Hilarity, but SO WRONG! (BTW, according to Suda51, Sylvia's accent is Ukrainian.)

Once fell asleep while playing Superstar Saga during the castle escape and almost ran out of time. Had like eight seconds left.

Talk to the yetis in TP in Wolf form. You'll see...

Bop1996 said:

I actually did that a few times. Yeto mentioned that he'd make a meal out of Wolf Link, but he later changed his mind, as that probably isn't what Yeta would be interested in.

Crackin355 said:
Bop1996 said:

Thats too far into the game for me to play through to find out. do tell.
No spoilers this post :waluigi:

Also, MnSG posted it anyway, so yeah.

Theres a thing called a spoiler tag.

And thank you, I wanted to know. It's not really too funny but atleast I know what it is.

I put MKWii on multiplayer and then did a normal race but with Baby Peach(p2) doing nothing. She reversed round in circles for the whole race and hit some CPU without doing anything.

BUMP?
My friend and I where playing NSMBW and she picked Blue Toad. I told her that if you play as Blue Toad bad luck occurs, Which has happened everytime someone I know plays as him. The bad luck spreads. So she stayed in a bubble for the entire game and accidentally came out in the Ludwig fight and well died.

Back