Funny Video Game Moments

I was playing Brawl and used Sonic's Down B and ran right through the stage boundaries and got myself KOed.

Then as Olimar, I threw a Pikmin at Snake, but he planted a land mine and yeah, as soon as the match began, I lost a Pikmin.

In Super Mario Sunshine, my sister was chasing Shadow Mario in Bianco Hills. He jumped and my sister looked up at the wires. We saw something blue on there. My sister sprayed it, and it seemed like Shadow Mario sprouted wings and started flying. I was like, WTF, until my sister realized that it was only a blue bird.

Don't know if this happens to anyone else, but in Paper Mario (the original and TTYD), Merlee (or is it Merluvee?)'s spell will usually activate at the most pointless times (raising your defense on a turn when your enemies can't attack you or raising your attack when you don't plan on attacking).

In Brawl, my opponent picked up a Pokeball and released Gardevoir. Since I was inside Gardevoir's force field, I didn't think my Ray Gun would be reflected, boy was I wrong. One shot, and I blasted myself past the stage boundaries.

In Mario Kart Wii, I was 1st place and on 3rd lap, on final part of bowser's castle, I got hit by green shell, red shell, mega mushroom, lightning, mushroom boost then bullet bill and I ended in 12th place

King DDD said:
In Mario Kart Wii, I was 1st place and on 3rd lap, on final part of bowser's castle, I got hit by green shell, red shell, mega mushroom, lightning, mushroom boost then bullet bill and I ended in 12th place

That's pretty typical of what happens in Mario Kart Wii, eh?

Baby Luigi said:
King DDD said:

That's pretty typical of what happens in Mario Kart Wii, eh?

Of course, there's no way to catch up to first place when you're in twelth, but CPUs love to do that.

King DDD said:
The cpu's must be working together not racing each other.

In Brawl, the CPUs always attack just you.

CPU's don't work together in Mario Kart Wii, what are you talking about? All they do is just use items in a specific amount of time they are programmed to.

Nope, they work together and I saw red shell went past 2 CPU and hit me, I used Z button to look back

If red shells get fired too close at an angle to the next guy, it will just travel to the other guy ahead, if there are any

5 feet is a short distance, actually. And I know for a fact if you are quite a distance, Red Shells won't skip the CPUs

I just saw with my eyes and Peach, Baby Luigi, Daisy is very close to me and they started throwing banana at me and I braked and got away

Computers always throw their items forward at random times.

Back