Funny Video Game Moments

I was playing Kirby's Epic Yarn and I just did a whip by pressing 1 button alone and my cat tried to catch it by scratching on my TV, my TV is fine

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
That my friend is the best comedy in the entire thread. No pun intended.
CONTEST TIME.
For this game picture you must think of some sort of flavor test.
Here try this.
mario_screen001.jpg

Today, I was playing Mario Kart Wii "Tag mode" that I play it that I tag my friend in coconut mall and I hid walkway above stairs in room with first fountain and shortcut through store and my friend couldn't find me and next time, I will try this

On Saturday me and my friend where playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 as we got a victory I died so it showed my dead body in the victory screen.

I was playing Mario Kart Super Circuit earlier today, and was doing Quick Run on the 50cc. During one race, a Spiny Shell actually popped up and got me, which is rather unusual for the 50cc.

In Superstar Saga in the Starshade Bros Spin Jump tutorial I kept walking off the platform so they kept shouting Fail!

In Mario Kart 64's Wario Stadium, I actually saw a CPU racer fail to make the long jump twice on the same lap. In fact, three CPUs in a row failed to make the long jump on that same lap, which resulted in Wario being 6th, Bowser being 7th, and Toad being 8th, for the rest of the race.

Failing the long jump may be insulting to human racers, but it's quite entertaining when CPUs mess up.

Catching 6 Wobuffet in the Safari Zong, then facepalming on realising how useful they are! :P

In Portal 2, coop playthrough, I need to insert disc in machine and we have to flip the switch to enter the door before it closes and my friend entered and when I entered, the door shut and I died and my friend was looking for disc and I said to him about ball with eye near the door, I thought it is a hint and when my friend told me that ball is my head and I was :eek:

In Kirby's Return to Dream Land, I was playing The True Arena, and was attempting to bring the Maxim Tomato box into the Magolor Soul battle. However, I eventually figured out why the entrance is in the form of a star portal; it's to prevent players from bringing Maxim Tomatoes into the final 5 boss fights. Despite that setback though, I was able to win.

This had to be about three years back. I was playing Paper Mario 2. I had Zap Tap, and a Flower Fuzzy was electrified, so he attacked, and while he took 1 damage, he still stole 3 FP, and he kept repeating it that turn, losing health and stealing FP, until he was dead! I lost 18 FP in one turn! Unsure if it was a glitch, or a one time deal...

At Mario Kart 7's Wuhu Mountain Loop, a Lightning Bolt struck at the glider part towards the landing strip, sending me and four other racers off course. So we were put back at a little aerial section for a FIVE-WIDE SHOOTOUT. Wow.

MnSG said:
In Kirby's Return to Dream Land, I was playing The True Arena, and was attempting to bring the Maxim Tomato box into the Magolor Soul battle. However, I eventually figured out why the entrance is in the form of a star portal; it's to prevent players from bringing Maxim Tomatoes into the final 5 boss fights. Despite that setback though, I was able to win.

I did that too, but the portal is a bit too high to reach with the Max Tomato. So I had one spare that I couldn't do anything with.

In Skyward Sword I forgot how to aim at the guy in the beginning. He was just like Hey! Listen to your instructior! I'm just like I'm trying!

In Twilight Princess that I forgot that I had boss key and I was looking everything and I tried at boss door and it works

King DDD said:
In Twilight Princess that I forgot that I had boss key and I was looking everything and I tried at boss door and it works

That's why when you check the Dungeon Map, there's an extra spot that displays the Big Key. Also, the Big Key chests often look completely different from the normal chests.

Oddly, in Ocarina of Time, Ganon's Castle does not have a dungeon map, so your only hint would be the lone treasure chest that's inside the tower; if it's open, you have the Boss Key.

Given that the Boss Key in Ganon's Castle from OoT is impossible to miss, I'd say that's not as much of a problem.

In Tiny Tower for iPad, I opened store with stock of 135 cold meds and 900 FLU shots and VIP appeared and I bring him to pharmacy and he bought all of it and we know that we can't bring shots out of pharmacy or doctor office so we had to take shots in building and VIP have 900 shots

Once me and my brother were racing in Mario Kart Wii with no CPUs, I got a blue shell in first and exploded myself. We both lol'd. Also in Bowser Castle 3, a Thwomp crushed Lakitu. ;D

Back