Funny Video Game Moments

I can't think of any more funny moments.

The best thing I have: The only reason why I beat my rival in Pokemon Red is because his Pokemon missed my Pokemon. If my rival's Pokemon hadn't missed me, I definitely would have lost my last Pokemon. After the Pokemon missed, I attacked and defeated it, completing the game.

It's kind of funny because I should have been dead.

Haha

In Spongebob Squarepants the movie game when u meet an enemy it has a funny clip. The ones I liked were the Enemy Spawner scene, the Floating Barfy one, the Gunner scene and the MERV scene.

YoshiGo99 said:
In Spongebob Squarepants the movie game when u meet an enemy it has a funny clip. The ones I liked were the Enemy Spawner scene, the Floating Barfy one, the Gunner scene and the MERV scene.
The floating barfie one is the best. I had another on on Sonic Heroes in Bullet Ststion Tails said be careful not to fall and then Tails and Knuckles fell off and Sonic(me) was the only person left on the platform thing.

I was battling my friend at Pokemon White. We were doing triple battle. He made his Raichu use Discharge, unfortunately he paralyzed his own Espeon and Espeon paralyzed Raichu back with it's ability, Synchronize. I couldn't stop laughing at him.

In SMG I was jumping on Luigi's head but then on the 3rd bounce Mario fell off the Observatory. It was like Luigi booted Mario off.

Captain Falcon = Punching Bag

Yeah in Smash Bros., I often like to toy around with Captain Falcon.

In Mario Power Tennis I was Bowser Jr and I rolled for the ball hit the ball and then stood up with Bowser Jr's head right next to a Toad's face.

In Mario Tennis for the N64, I hit Bowser with the tennis ball in the face.

2 things:

In Mario Kart Wii I did a time trial on GBA Bowser Castle 3 and all 3 laps had an exact time of 0:52:945.

I was playing SSB64 and I tried licking Luigi as Yoshi and he was licking his balls. This happened when I was trying to make this screenshot:

EggLay64.png

In Animal Crossing, one of my frog neighbors said he was hungry and asked me to catch him a fish. I caught myself a frog and gave it to my neighbor and he said it looked delicious and couldn't wait to eat it, or something along those lines.

Cannibalism? In my Animal Crossing? O_O

In Kirby Super Star Ultra, I was trying to get a good copy ability by combining the abilities of a Parasol Waddle Dee and Waddle Doo before the Dedede fight (swallowing two enemies makes it random). I got Parasol 4 times in a row, then I got wheel, which I made my helper, and then I got hurt, which killed me.

The next time, I got wheel 3 times in a row.

TankDempsey said:
1337 said:
This isn't mine but:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDcUESI6vAc&feature=watch_response
Kids now days...

0.0 THAT KID GIVES ME NIGHTMARES!!!!

Lemme guess... it's about to show funky kong do a short cut in Daisy Circuit that involves jumping over a fence when the second he's on the fence the scary maze face pops up. o_O

I was playing Rubber Ducky Rodeo on Mario Party DS with my cousins. And one of my cousins fell on the first 2 seconds, before anyone else pressed a button.

Back