Funny Video Game Moments

Hackers that use their hacking skills to beat up people, but let them win, are fine.

In Shadow the Hedgehog I killed Black Bull in Westopolis and his body fell on top of Sonic. I laughed so much when it happened.

In Platinum, I named my rival "n00b" for some reason I forgot completely.

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow: Rival Rival
Pokemon Crystal: ??? (I actually thought Silver's name was ???.)
Pokemon Diamond/Platinum: IFineU (Pearl says he'll give a (insert number here) fine if you show up late)

King DDD said:
In Soulsliver for ds, I called rival "Retardo"

That's not funny...

My sister called her rival in Pearl, "Panpoo". I remember my rival being called "Oakeyman" in FireRed version.

My brother erased my Pokemon Blue file (thank God I didn't get very far in it) and when he made a new file he named his rival "Stupid". Professor Oak kept calling his own grandson "Stupid". I also called my Yoshi in Paper Mario 2 "Fawful". :P

Aqua Soul said:
In Pokemon Yellow, the Gentleman in the Vermillion Gym made his Voltorb use Self Destruct while my Diglett was underground.

The exact thing happened to me but that was with Koga and his Weezing and me with a Dugtrio

In Sonic Heroes I play as Espio in Team Chaotix. I turn invisible so Vector and Charmy don't know where I am. About 5 minutes later Charmy says "Can we go now?"

The real funny thing is that he was the one who wanted the money from that guy on the walkie-talkie in the first place. So that means he wants to give up!

If you use Japanese name for Blue in Pokemon Red and Green.
His name will be Green Oak. Green Oak sounds like a tree to me.

I model swapped Baby Luigi on Dry Bowser's Honeycoupe.

Baby Luigi looked awesome, and very silly, especially if racing next to Dry Bowser.

I was once playing SMG2 in the Cyclone Stone Galaxy and I was jumping when a Thwomp was about to crush me and he crushed me and my squashed body was floating while it said, "Too bad".

UltraMario said:
I was once playing SMG2 in the Cyclone Stone Galaxy and I was jumping when a Thwomp was about to crush me and he crushed me and my squashed body was floating while it said, "Too bad".

A similar thing has happened to me in the Grandmaster Galaxy where I was killed by electricity and Mario's body was floating when it said too bad.

yoshidude99 said:
UltraMario said:

A similar thing has happened to me in the Grandmaster Galaxy where I was killed by electricity and Mario's body was floating when it said too bad.

For me, Mario dissolved in Dark Matter and it said TOO BAD!

I was playing Paper Mario and fighting the Fuzzies in Koopa Village. I started off with Kooper's Power Shell to hurt all the Fuzzies, then I had Mario eat a Volt Shroom and as soon as the Fuzzies touched Mario, they were automatically defeated.

In Yoshi's Island a Monkey was in the water. I waited and it floated onto a wall and was messed up. I shot an egg at it and it stopped and fell into the water again.

Aqua Soul said:
I was playing Paper Mario and fighting the Fuzzies in Koopa Village. I started off with Kooper's Power Shell to hurt all the Fuzzies, then I had Mario eat a Volt Shroom and as soon as the Fuzzies touched Mario, they were automatically defeated.

Zap Tap works great too

Baby Luigi said:
Aqua Soul said:

Zap Tap works great too

Yeah, but I don't think you can get Zap Tap that early in the game.

Definitely Cave Johnson's lemon rant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELkgiJD9KuM
About one minute in.

Back