Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, you feel very strange because of sleeping less than everyone (even less than a soldier). You feel so strange and bad that, you commit suicide.

I wish there were no stupid guys that throw trash everywhere in the world (let's finish the contamination!), because I really hate that kind of people!! Oh, and I'm not bad with the nature, so you can't use that. Nice try :P

Granted, they all have some form of hilarious consequence regardless of what the wish is or how you phrase it.

I wish my Amazon order would arrive already.

Granted, Ninty stops production on Amiibos, NES/SNES Minis and collectible limit time merch all together in a feeble attempt to combat scalpers.

I wish to be shielded of all Odyssey spoilers until I can actually get it in December.

Granted, you're bombarded with spoilers after SMO's release date. Here's an example:

How 2 open a d00r in super mAri0 odysey
Easter bunnies in smo
how to defeat bowser in super mari oddusey
supper mario oddysey creeppypastah
pink Gold peach cameo in smo

For me, the worst was the last spoiler.

I wish popcorn.

Granted, you bump into everyone you care about, and that kills them instantly.

I wish I was more sociable and less shy, even though my situation did improve lately.

Granted, you use your new vocabulary so much other people start to find it annoying.

I wish I was better at studying so I can get my school work in on time.

Granted, but I don't know what's that. And by some random phenomenon in the universe, the sky starts to fall over everything, and many chunks of the world disappear and reappear in a random location. There's panic everywhere, people commit suicide, or die for unknown reasons. And because you were the one who wished that, they decided to kill you. You die.

I wish a good thing happened.

Back