Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, but they were transformed into lizards.

I wish Nintendo would offer a reasonable explanation to the fact that Mario is the shortest human in his games, but supposedly he is five feet and eleven inches.

Granted, they remove the score boards entirely.

I wish Luigi's fireballs would consistently remain green instead of only in certain spin-offs and Smash Bros.

Granted, but as compensation you have to work as a unpaid janitor at Nintendo's headquarters for six hours every day of the week for the rest of eternity.

I wish for a gold Mario amiibo.

Granted, he already is.

I wish so many great animated shows would stop going on lengthy hiatuses.

Granted, Mario sprays all the ghosts with FLUDD since E.Gadd accidentally lost track of the Poltergust.

I wish for Super Luigi Sunshine.

Granted, Pink Gold Peach is permanently duck taped to his head in every subsequent appearance though.

I wish Nintendo would release a Mushroom Kingdom Historia.

Granted, they ignore the majority of Mario games, only focusing on: SMB, SMW, SMS, SMG, SM3DW and SMO.

I wish Pink Gold Peach never existed.

Granted, now the wind is like razor blades.

I wish a Mario game had a cool Akira Toriyama-esque intro cinematic like Sonic CD did.

Granted, however the chances of succumbing to food poisoning has increased to 98.2%.

I wish YouTube had a profanity filter option.

Granted, they accidentally classify everything as profanity. As a result YouTube is out for three months to do maintenance.

I wish Kamek finally appeared as a driver in the Mario Kart series.

Back