My Suggestions for SSB4

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
ATTENTION: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS QUESTION ANYMORE, GO TO THE LATEST PAGE FOR THE LATEST TOPIC!!

Horay, it's another thread about a sequal to the SSB series, but this one is different. I'll be giving my suggestions instead of everybody giving their.

This is how it's going to work: instead of telling you everything, I'm going to tell you them in parts. There are several catagories and they are each series. Each one is split into three sub-catagories which are, items, character, and stage. They will go in that order. I'll say the [sub-]catagory then you will all discuss upon that only. Once I see the flow of discussing going low, there no more to discuss about, or there is no post for 3 bisuness days then I'll change the topic to the next character or stage (the items I will present them all at once per series).

Alright, let's start...... WAIT before we discuss about this stuff, here's a question I will like you to answer:

What should the fourth game of SSB should be called?
1. SSB War
2. SSB Battle
3. SSB Zero
4. SSB FIGHT!!
5. SSB Riot
6. SSB Fray
7. SSB X
8. SSB 4
9. Other (your suggestions)

Personally all of them are good, but I want to hear what you think...

Bring It sounds good and Infinity sounds good also, it can probably be stylized with the infinity symbol. Clash in the other other hand sounds too immature, not immature like in attitude or behavior, but immature as in young, infant. I get it could be a reference to Clash of the Titans but, no.

Revolution sounds awesome. The only reason why it will be called apacolypse is if there something in the story line that deserves that name.

Probably Super Smash Bros. Fray if I were to think it. They previously used the word "Brawl" in Super Smash Bros Melee and maybe "Melee" in Super Smash Bros. and "Fray" sounds right. I could be wrong.

But it sucks that Sakurai is not developing Super Smash Bros. anymore. Who will replace him?

Sakurai made all the SSB games. First one is good despite it's flaws, Melee is very glitchy, and Brawl is broken and dissapointing in the long run, so probably whoever takes the throne to create another SSB probably, most likely will do better

Nintendo will type in fight in the thesaurus on dictionary.com and then pick one that sounds cool. I like Fray, Clash, Rumble, and War

drseaweed said:
Super Smash Bros Universe.
That is rather a stupid name, because that is what you refer to the place all the SSB characters live, but I get what you're going with this

Some of these names sound like what Nintendo would name it if they were sure that this would be the last Smash Bros. game.

WaluigiWare said:
Some of these names sound like what Nintendo would name it if they were sure that this would be the last Smash Bros. game.

To me, all them just sound like another Smash game in the series, not the last one.

Super Smash Bros. Mayham. :rolleyes:

It's not my suggestion. That was someone's suggest and he/she made that silly typo.

Spellcheck these days...

I think we talked enough about a name for SSB4, so are you guys ready for the next topic?

Ok then....

Series: Mario

Items:
Boo Sheets (PM:TTYD): makes a player transparent and nobody can touch him. With this item the player can swim on lava and gravity changes won't affect them
Invisible Block: works exactly like the cloaking device from Melee.
Wing Block: puts a pair of wings on the players head or back and allow them to do three extra air jumps
Spring Mushroom: works like bunny cap but instead of the mushroom crawling on the ground, it will bounce in a direction.
Ice Flower: works like Fire Flower except it obviously throws ice
Red Star: you will fly in a direction no matter what, but if you shield you can turn the other direction. If the player does a special that leaves the character in helpless animation they will fall to the ground.
Boo Mushroom: when grabbed, if the player shield they will turn transparent and no damage is given to them for a few seconds
Zombie Mushroom: looking like a regular mushroom it can be picked up and thrown. After thrown, it will turn into a zombie mushroom and go along the floor, damagin anybody.
Ghoul Mushroom: also looking like a regular mushroom staying it place, it will turn into a ghoul mushroom when the player gets close to it and it will chase any nearby player in a fast speed and it can jump for extra reach.

How about this? The Power Flower from SM64DS. When a character grabs it, they unlock their own unique power-up or powered-up form (e.g. Vanish Luigi, Sonic the Werehog, a randomly-selected character copy for Kirby, etc.).

That would be a good idea but I think that set is too much space to make a unique ability for each character

WaluigiWare said:

Then explain the Smash Ball.
Well for sure, final smashes are going to be in the next game, but making another set of a unique move for each over 9000!!!!!! 30 characters will be too much even if it last a few seconds

Not much is being said about the items, so then should we move on to the first character in the mario series?

Back