Mario Kart Wii hackers!

Prince Fluff said:
I have not met one yet but I can't wait to! :3
You'll encounter them a lot in worldwide

Actually I did encounter one what made my brother unable to control himself and he was stuck in look behignd mode

>>Feel_Good_Inc.
Isn't that just a controller issue?

No, someone bashed into him and suddenly he went into look behind and could only drive in a straight line

I go on continental, im more likley to play against someone i know.
I wonder if i have ever played any of you guys before...

Feel_Good_Inc. said:
I go on continental, im more likley to play against someone i know.
I wonder if i have ever played any of you guys before...
IDK, probably not me. I have not gone on continental IIRC.

I once threw a red shell at someone and it went right through them. They were in first place, and didn't seem to be getting hit by anything, so I'm guessing they were hackers.

I really hate when people hack in Mario Strikers Charged to make their overall score thing something like 484848484848 and become the "Striker of the Day."

Yeah, I know in Mario Strikers Charged, I also hate when people do a bunch of trick shots and score like twenty goals or spam Hammer Bro.

Villain11 said:
Yeah, I know in Mario Strikers Charged, I also hate when people do a bunch of trick shots and score like twenty goals or spam Hammer Bro.

Well, Hammer Bro can be quite vital for the Striker Cup, considering its insane difficulty. Boo, I could never figure out, since he's way too hard to use right. Plus, the playmaker sidekicks don't exactly have the best skillshots. Dry Bones is quite obvious, since his Shocker skillshot is quite effective, and he can also teleport past the Kritter for a goal.

I think the title could be changed to "Wii cheaters", since people now talk about Mario Strikers Charged Football.

I played against a hacker once. Everyone went mini and half the players got the birdy before the race had even started. I immediatly turned off the wii, knowing what was going on.

MnSG said:
Villain11 said:

Well, Hammer Bro can be quite vital for the Striker Cup, considering its insane difficulty. Boo, I could never figure out, since he's way too hard to use right. Plus, the playmaker sidekicks don't exactly have the best skillshots. Dry Bones is quite obvious, since his Shocker skillshot is quite effective, and he can also teleport past the Kritter for a goal.

Boo is excellent for Trick teams, though. He can teleport past the goalie.

I'm awesome at teleporting past the goalie. My team is Daisy, Boo, Birdo, and Hammer Bro.

I can never do all of those chip shits off the wall ad the little passes off the wall or to yourself. I hate when people chip it over the goalies head and beat him to it to score.

Modify it. You could accidentally replaced "o" with "i" to make it....

XD

I don't remember that part of Mario Strikers Charged.

Back