Mario Kart Wii hackers!

hehe nintendo taking away hackers wiis

knok knok
HACKER OPENS DOOR
NINTENDO-hello, you are a hacker we are taking away your wii and mario kart game
HACKER-NOOOOOhow do you know were i live anyway
NINTENDO-cannot tell you that
NINTENDO LEAVES WITH HACKERS WII AND MARIO KART

Noodle said:

knok knok
HACKER OPENS DOOR
NINTENDO-hello, you are a hacker we are taking away your wii and mario kart game
Or the FBI taking away your Wii and copy of MKW (hehhehheh)

Noodle said:

knok knok
HACKER OPENS DOOR
Uuuum...what?

Noodle said:

knok knok
HACKER OPENS DOOR
That sounds a little messed up.

Last night I found 2 hackers (On Worldwide). The first one wasn't that bad, using a lightning strike in the middle of the "3, 2, 1, GO!" countdown was the worst thing he or she did. The other hacker was evil. Just evil. (I'm just kidding) He or she used a blue shell pretty much every 3 seconds. The thing was there were only 7 people in that race. So the blast radius effected almost everyone during that race. For once I was glad I got the "You have been disconnected from the other players" message.

I get those kinda hackers all the time.

I remember I got into a three-person race once, and when I saw in the preview of the race already in progress, they were pretty much wrecking the game with hacks. And so I just said, "Screw this" and willingly blew 200 points.

I'm so glad I don't go online. The only hacking I seen are ones I did myself (in Mario Kart DS, anyway)

>>BabyLuigiOnFire
Me too!
I was online at the release only, but then Wii Menu 3.3E came out, and I didn't go online again.
And I also hack MKDS, and I mean real hacking, not just using codes, hacked by other people, and saying "It's hacking!".

some of them are kind of generous though. I mean they might torment you throughout the game with constant bombing but some of them have like 9000+ points so if you actually finish in front of them you ll get big points.

I still think they 're pathetic losers though.

two types of hackers

texture/character hackers
hack games so they can edit coulours and characters to create new characters and locations on the game, stick to proper playing though

cheat hackers
cheat into games so they get a big advantage and win, these are big losers.

>>Noodle
It's actually ROM/ISO hackers, Code hackers, and programmers.

>>Feel_Good_Inc.
Character and Texture hacking is included in ROM/ISO hacking, but ROM/ISO hacking is more complete, and it's more than just Character and Texture hacking.

Back