Mario Kart Wii hackers!

Mijzelffan said:
TBH, I don't think I've seen them before.
Keep going on Worldwide. You'll find some eventually.

The only hack I would like to use and see is texture hacks. These don't make or break a game.

Ye encountered many mutineers on the virtual seas of yeer MKWii. Tryin' shoot me down with thar' ye cannons thee blue shells.

Wonder if you can hack a lightweight into a middle weight kart...has that been done before? Or something similar to that?

I want to create my own texture hacks in Mario Kart, but problem is, I have NO experience with hacking at ALL.

For the item hackerss, no one likes them. They are no fun. At least that's what it sounds like.

There is a hacker I've seen on YouTube named Mr. Bean or something. If you see him GET OUT OF THE RACE b/c he is the WORST (Sorry for the Caps)

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
There is a hacker I've seen on YouTube named Mr. Bean or something. If you see him GET OUT OF THE RACE b/c he is the WORST (Sorry for the Caps)
But how would we get him out of the race? Cross-hacking? Hacking his hacking away?

Lemmy Koopa said:
But how would we get him out of the race? Cross-hacking? Hacking his hacking away?
No, no, Get YOU, YOURSELF out of the race. Turn off the Wii.

Resetting/turning off your Wii in the middle of the race makes you lose VR points. Somewhere around 200, I believe.

Just endure the race. Even if you get last place in a 12-player race, you won't lose as much VR as you would for just quitting.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Resetting/turning off your Wii in the middle of the race makes you lose VR points. Somewhere around 200, I believe.

Just endure the race. Even if you get last place in a 12-player race, you won't lose as much VR as you would for just quitting.
That's true. Plus you'd be able to tell your friends you raced against a hacker.

the thing is it just makes me mad, how can my bro copy REAL worldwide champions when its taken over by hackers, if your lucky somtimes its been, well dehackerised

I hate how some one can set a record in Time Trials for staying in one spot for 11 seconds! It's just unfair.

I thought I was. Here's one:
To all you hackers out there who think it's fun to laugh while you cheat through a race, I hope your game gets overrided, and you can't play any more.

Nintendo said they would punish hackers (taking away their Wiis and MKW copies), if they did, how would they do that? Or was it just a threat?

Nintendo said they would punish hackers (taking away their Wiis and MKW copies), if they did, how would they do that? Or was it just a threat?
Dude, Nintendo did not say that.

RealMenOfGenius said:
Oh, I thought I heard that somewhere. Well, anyway I think there should be some sort of reporting system for online racing in the next MK. What do you guys think?

RealMenOfGenius said:
Oh, I thought I heard that somewhere. Well, anyway I think there should be some sort of reporting system for online racing in the next MK. What do you guys think?
Nah, it's not illegal.

Back