Mario Kart Wii hackers!

ON TOPIC!!

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
MnSG said:
Villain11 said:
Yeah, I know in Mario Strikers Charged, I also hate when people do a bunch of trick shots and score like twenty goals or spam Hammer Bro.

Well, Hammer Bro can be quite vital for the Striker Cup, considering its insane difficulty. Boo, I could never figure out, since he's way too hard to use right. Plus, the playmaker sidekicks don't exactly have the best skillshots. Dry Bones is quite obvious, since his Shocker skillshot is quite effective, and he can also teleport past the Kritter for a goal.

Boo is excellent for Trick teams, though. He can teleport past the goalie.

Problem is, Boo doesn't teleport as far as Dry Bones, as far as I have seen. Basically, Dry Bones is more reliable, but that's due to the fact that he's a defensive character, while Boo is a playmaker character.

Sorry for going off-topic like that. Back on-topic now.

>>Kallen Kouzuki
Wow, you made BBCode fail, and censor fail in one post!

Right, back on topic.

>>Kallen Kouzuki
Both.

I hate Them!!! I know of one in perticular, did he use it to get better Items, no! did he use it to warp to the finnish line in less than a minnute, and try to make it appear that he raced the whole way! Yes, iF THAT bUZZ(his mii's name) from the east coast EVER meets me again online, I am calling the Nintendo emergency line I was told not to call again!

>>Feel_Good_Inc.
And making extra costs?

what?
It annoys me when nintendo havent dehackerised the time trial board, when it is dehackersied i watch the champ and copy their techniques

Hell yeah. The champion of Toad's Factory must be a hacker-he did it in less than a second and just drove into a wall.

the real champion does this thing when the use a mushroom to get over a lake thing when the music changes on toads factory, I can't do that but my bro can!

I once went on worldwide when no-one was online. My game froze.

however... somtimes nintendo dehackerise it, like the mushroom gorge REAL champion can do it in 30 seconds by jumping over these mushrooms

Feel_Good_Inc. said:
however... somtimes nintendo dehackerise it, like the mushroom gorge REAL champion can do it in 30 seconds by jumping over these mushrooms
Oh yeah, I could never do that.

I rather do it for the fun of laughing at funny/strange character voices like Yoshi,Wario Baby Peach,Baby Daisy and Luigi! ;D

I was on WiFi for an hour.
It was great in the first half hour, but then, 2 cheaters came in.
The only thing they did, was driving at paranormal speeds.
But to be honest, I really enjoyed it; I really had to laugh about that, like me finishing before the finish line, or the fact I missed someone, but still got knocked.
I'm uploading the whole thing at YouTube, at the moment.

Edit:
There you go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRFSM1DVMN4

Back