Mario Kart Wii hackers!

I was on Wi-fi playing with random people and one guy was playing as Luigi. But luigi was giant and star-powered.

:luigi: is evil. Also some world records mark as 00:00:001 in the time! No wonder it's a hacker.
In MKWii there should be some banning system, dunno.

Santa Fan 123 said:
:luigi: is evil. Also some world records mark as 00:00:001 in the time! No wonder it's a hacker.
In MKWii there should be some banning system, dunno.

Nintendo has attempted it before, but no matter what, these people will find ways around it. Always.

I'd actually like being in a Hacker Race, because you can never get away xD In First Place? Blue Shell! If you're ahead, They catch up and completely destroy you xD It would be fun with all the hectic-ness. Hackers like Mr. Bean35000vr and Yoshiller2 hack only sometimes, usually just when they're bored or for Youtube Videos. Yes there are Bad Hackers that just use Bullet Bills so they can win or annoy people but the chances of getting with a hacker is slim. I've been in almost 2000 Races and havent seen a Hacker once. And yeah, People Hack for the World Records, but nobody goes "OMG, They must be super good experts!" they just act like they were never there. Mr. Bean35000vr got a World Record on Wari's Gold Mine without hacking though, just Ultra Shortcuts like the Grumble Volcano one. Lol, Big Speeches for the Win ^_^'

>>Crackin355
There's a difference in Making Cheat Codes (Code Hacking), Making Permanent Changes to the Game (ROM/ISO Hacking), and just using cheat codes (Cheating).
As far as I know, Mr. Bean35000vr does ROM/ISO Hacking, so he won't have a world record by this, while some other people either use codes, or make and use codes, so they can make world records with them (unless they're "fun" codes).

Actually, those dudes who gets time of 00.00:10, arent always hackers. Thats cause Nintendo forgot to MKW one glitch: If time goes to 99:99:99, clock RESETS.

I race with a hacker who spawned a Cataquak in Wario's gold mine!
It was weird and 6 others got hit by a spawned Cataquak

I am a hax0r now!! I have Ocarina cheats in my Wii and, uhh, I'm going at really high speeds, free flying, moon-jumping, and giant Spiny Shells going at 2 mph!!

If you ask me, that's an excellent way to disable Spiny Shells. And messing up all 12 racers (including me) is FUN with the D pad to dictate what direction they'll go. It's really crazy.

But, I'll swear to my life that I'll NEVER EVER hack online. (Besides, I never play online)

I like hax only when the hackers just do fun stuff. That, or absolutely destroy everyone with items, then come in last on purpose to give everyone VR. I find those ones hilarious. Ugothacked is one person who does that.

Of course, the only races I've been in with hackers/cheaters, they're only out to win. There was one with unlimited blue shells, but I tricked him in the end with MUSHROOMS and then he quit because he was a loser. ;D

That sounds fun getting destroyed by items. I would just, in the start of the race, slide everyone single racer into the edges of the track and continue doing that. It sounds funny to hear 12 people screaming from falling off or falling into the "water" (yeah, there's water even in Luigi Circuit).

New cheaters spotted!
Well, they were nice enough to let me win:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se5SkbxUcOA

I'm technically a cheater, though. I race at really high top speeds and make the staff ghosts look stupid (they appear to continuously bump into the walls and drive off the track. Amusing).

So glad I don't go online. I might get a pretty bad reputation just for adjusting the speed. Eh, the code's not likely to work online anyway. I play with music hacks these days rather than hacking physics.

I use hacked files, but not online (Riivolution doesn't allow that, anyway).
Hacked files means things like custom tracks, custom music, etc.

They use the Homebrew Channel to hack Ralphfan. Anyway, I've ran into hackers before, but I've never been one. I do although have a hacked Mii name :P.

Back