Mario Sports Mix

The only reason he was in SSBB is because, he "saved" the NES in the Video Game Crash. :posh:

Fuzzipede27 said:
The only reason he was in SSBB is because, he "saved" the NES in the Video Game Crash. :posh:

Well that WAS a major event. Without R.O.B., the video gaming industry might not have even existed today.

mariosportsmixs1jpgyb.jpg

What's up with Slime from DQ in this pic? Is it supposed to be a ball or an actual player?

Well it seems that his superpower is to multiply in different colors.

I hope this is the last time that retarded DQ and FF characters are put in a Mario game

lol at all the hate in this thread

WigglerWhoopinWarrior said:
That sounds cool. Only how is he gonna serve in volleyball or throw in dodgeball?
The same way a Goomba can swing a baseball bat.

lol can u really blame me? I mean it's ok for one game, but can u imagine this trend being established for the next Mario Party, Strikers, Sluggers, Kart etc games? freaking insane that's why i hope SquareEnix is limited to making the basketball games if it's really necessary to have them involved with Mario.

It happens every time another company makes a Mario game. Square Enix resulted in SMRPG (which did have blatant FF references in it), Mario Hoops 3-on-3, Itaki Street DS (or whatever it was) and this. SEGA resulted in the two Olympic crossovers. It's always happened, so why complain now?

Itaki Street DS is not a proper Mario game and the Sonic crossovers cannot be compared to the FF dumbasses being thrown in Mario Sports Mix. Look, I don't have a problem with the FF characters per se, it's just that great characters like Rosalina, Dixie, Funky and Hammer Bro were cut off for their sake. If the game actually has these characters as unlockables I will withdraw all the complaints.

Mario and Sonic games are crossovers, but Mario Sports Mix is more of a Mario game, so it shouldn't have FF or DQ characters.

What's with all the Mario sports games anyway? Square would be a lot better off with a nice new Mario RPG with Geno.

FunkyKong84 said:
Itaki Street DS is not a proper Mario game and the Sonic crossovers cannot be compared to the FF dumbasses being thrown in Mario Sports Mix. Look, I don't have a problem with the FF characters per se, it's just that great characters like Rosalina, Dixie, Funky and Hammer Bro were cut off for their sake. If the game actually has these characters as unlockables I will withdraw all the complaints.

Only one problem. It's already confirmed that the roster only has 19 characters. I see nothing about unlockables, unless the roster total is an underestimate.

Anyway, maybe there should be a Mario title, which would contain various gaming elements used in the Legend of Zelda titles, and the Final Fantasy titles; Square Enix would have to be involved with the game's development for this to work though.

How can you tell about the unlockables? If they exist, why would Square Enix reveal prior to the release of the game? We 'll find out for sure on the 25th.

FunkyKong84 said:
How can you tell about the unlockables? If they exist, why would Square Enix reveal prior to the release of the game? We 'll find out for sure on the 25th.

Hey, Solid Snake and Sonic were revealed before Brawl was released, and they were unlockables. But, like you said, we won't really know until the game is released.

FunkyKong84 said:
I hope this is the last time that retarded DQ and FF characters are put in a Mario game

As long as Square Enix isn't involved with any future Mario titles, you'll easily get your wish.

Online play raised my hopes for this game.

If the19 character roster is confirmed, my hopes will be smashed again. Seriously, ONLY 19 CHARACTERS? I seriously hope you guys are right and more will be revealed upon the game´s release.

So sad considering I loved the DS Mario Basket game.

I know more Mario characters but maybe their could be some more that are unlockable.

But wow final fantasy characters, cool wasn't expecting that.

Neither was I expecting the that character from dragon quest either ???

19 is a skeptical number. I want '''MORE'''. The DS in terms of power and hardware stuff is almost outclassed by the Wii, yet Mario Sports Mix has less characters than Mario Hoops 3-on-3...

Back