Mario Sports Mix

i know, they should make them
wapeach would proboly be emo/goth and have black hair and wear a indigo dress and date wario

wadaisy would always be sleeping/relaxed and have light brown hair and wear a green dress and date waluigi

warosalina would be a real hothead agro diva and war a red dress and have fire for hair and can make fire

basicly they would be oposites of the real ones

well i would expect the wa's to be compleate oposites to there reals, they would need a wa rosalina cus wapeach and wadaisy would be qute relaxed characters but warosalina would be aggressive so woild make the wa princesses more intresting

Wapeach_and_Wadaisy_by_elazuls_core.jpg

I hope that the world will never see this atrocity designed by Nintendo, lol.

I think Wayoshi would make a better Wayoshi.

WARNING-SERIOUS ANSWER UNDERNEATH
You know, he actually is. His Japanese name is Washi.

Feel_Good_Inc. said:
peach, daisy and rosalina should be in a game when they encounter their parralal wa's

Not a good idea, like I said before. Want an ugly woman, think about Gruntilda from the Banjo-Kazooie series; she's now a disembodied head in a robot body. Of course, she's owned by Rare, which is owned by Microsoft.

Grunty2.png

To be honest the graphics do not look that great. I 'm sure the game will be fun, but the designs look a little sloppy. You can actually see a lot of "pixely" corners on the various designs.

FunkyKong84 said:
To be honest the graphics do not look that great. I 'm sure the game will be fun, but the designs look a little sloppy. You can actually see a lot of "pixely" corners on the various designs.
The graphics are so bad that you'd think they were from a DS game. But that's pretty common in sports games.

Fawfulfury65 said:
FunkyKong84 said:
The graphics are so bad that you'd think they were from a DS game. But that's pretty common in sports games.

Yeah the biggest problem, like I said before, is the texture formats that are used when making the textures for each model. A lot of models use textures in CMPR format (tied with the I4 format for using the least amount of memory; 4 bits per pixel), which can mess up some textures at certain areas.

Ι don't think it's an excuse that it's a sports game. I don't think M&S in the O.G. was so sloppy in the graphics.

It will, but it 'll take a while. I guess around March 2011, when Kirby's epic yarn will be released in Europe as well.

Back