Mario Sports Mix

we all did, if most unlockables are ff i may not buy it

im like that, unless its white mage i cannot spend anothet game ALWAYS being peach :mad:

or maybe i will delay when I buy it, with winter games cus of the crappy roster i waited untill xmas instead of buying it straight away, even if rosalina wasnt playable she should have appeared as rival or ,VIP, imo she should have been playable, nuff said.

Feel_Good_Inc. said:
im sorry for double posting, guys, where are you??
I don't think it matters as long as the second post is three days after your last post. I think it said something like that in the rules.

I hope the US boxart will have the game logo looking similar to the Japanese logo for the game. I like the Japanese game logo more than the American one.

There's only 3 weeks left for the release of the game in Japan. I 'm very curious to find out who the seven characters are.

Screw FF. It has nothing to do with Mario. I'd rather see Sonic than FF dumbasses lol.

I'm also quite interested into seeing the signature moves that each character is able to do. I hope they make it fun to use like the final smashes from Brawl. I especially want to see Toad's one (he has yet to be in one of these games that uses special moves like in mario hoops).

Propeller Toad said:
I'm also quite interested into seeing the signature moves that each character is able to do. I hope they make it fun to use like the final smashes from Brawl. I especially want to see Toad's one (he has yet to be in one of these games that uses special moves like in mario hoops).

It's the first time he'll get a unique move. The Baseball series and Strikers make him generic, and he's not even playable in Mario Hoops and Mario & Sonic. I'm pretty glad to hear that.

Square Enix is involved in this game's development, so it is possible that the Final Fantasy series may be involved. Of course, there's also Dragon Quest as well.

MnSG said:
Square Enix is involved in this game's development, so it is possible that the Final Fantasy series may be involved. Of course, there's also Dragon Quest as well.
I know, but I still honestly doubt it. Per FunkyKong84.

@Mason I always thought I was the only person in America who thought that would be a good idea. Mario Football would be pretty friggin' awesome.

Mario American Football would probably just never get released here, ala Super Mario Sluggers.

E-102 γ said:
Uuuh..Mario Super Sluggers is baseball.

Indeed it is. Does not affect the fact it was never released in Europe, and a Mario game about American Football probably wouldn't be either.

kat-rin koopa said:
E-102 γ said:

Indeed it is. Does not affect the fact it was never released in Europe, and a Mario game about American Football probably wouldn't be either.
Oh, I thought you said AKA.

When I first've seen Mario Sports Mix in E3, I through it also had golf, baseball, football etc because I had seen the logo's background but I failed.
Maybe in the beta elements, who knows?

E-102 γ said:
kat-rin koopa said:
E-102 γ said:

Oh, I thought you said AKA.

I guess it's an easy mistake to make, given that K and L are right next to each other on the keyboard. But nope, it's most certainly ala.

Back