Mario Sports Mix

Maybe there will be a little known, unexpected character, like Funky Kong. Only people who play the DK series knew about him, and he wasn't expected to be in MKW by most people.

Dixie was in Mario Hoops 3 on 3, both Mario baseball games an scrapped on Brawl at the last second. I would say she has a good chance. Funky was only in MKW because they needed more large characters though they should have used Petey and not Dry Bowser.

Yeah, plus they had Funky's render already designed from DK Barrel Blast and DK Jungle Climber. I don't know if u've noticed but they used the same concept art for DKJC and MKWii (check out my avatar).
Speaking of rendered designs, they reused most of MKDouble Dash designs in Mario Kart Wii, check out Diddy and Donkey Kong.

I really hope Dixie and Funky become regulars in Mario spinoffs. Rosalina too. That would be awesome. And bring Petey back! I don't understand why they would make him a captain in Mario Strikers Charged and not use him again. It doesn't make sense.

Dixie, Funky and Rosalina should be regular, that'd be awesome. I don't know about Petey Piranha though. He's too large, too clumsy and too weird looking. I like fighting him as a boss, like in Mario Strikers, but playing with him isn't my cup of tea.

None for me too. Plus this isn't DS where they are allowed to experiment more. They know that people will get pissed if they see random characters in the Mario roster.

toadette(speed)
birdo(all around)
rosalina(technique)
lubba(power)
dixie(speed)
funky(power)
tiny/hammer bro(technique)
i want the roster to represent this

They know people will get mad, but do they CARE that people will get mad? I know a lot of people were bemused by the playable Pokey in a tennis game I forget.

PER Feel_Good (am I using it right? I don't even know wht it stands for lol)

Regarding Pokey, have some more respect for him because now a crawling Pokey is a boss in Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Hey, I liked the Pokey myself. Other people didn't, that's all.

PER is an acronym? What's up with this word?

per per per :D

Back