The official name change announcement thread

I wanna be GeorgedKuppaling

Georged Koopa said:
I wanna be GeorgedKuppaling
You created your account on June 21, so you have to wait 30 days (until July 21) for a name change.

That settles it.

Dr. Baby Luigi please.

Edit: Thanks mods.

Time to revisit an old theme.

I'll be Princess Mario again at some point :P

Dr. Mario

Claude von Riegan

:yoshi:

Ok dammit...

I see a FE16 fad forming up, I join. My hype is strong. I'm gonna go back to Forde after this but for now I'll temporarily be Sylvain José Gautier because he's the closest thing we got to Forde: A bit of a flirt, but also acts as someone who listens to people's problems and Idk he just gives me a Forde feeling.

He also seems like the guy who could invest in doing some art, just like him. But I'm also interested to see how the timeskip changes him, so that.

Because best man Claude was already taken, might as well go with my 2nd choice...

Edelgard von Hresvelg, please.

Display names are currently nonfunctional. Porple is looking into how to reimplement the function, but right now, all name changes will be changes of your login name, NOT your display name.

I want to put this on record so you don't change your login name and get confused as to why you can't log in.

Display names are currently nonfunctional. Porple is looking into how to reimplement the function, but right now, all name changes will be changes of your login name, NOT your display name.

I want to put this on record so you don't change your login name and get confused as to why you can't log in.
Does this mean that the name change limit is once per month like the previous display name limit, or once per year like the normal login name limit?

Alright! Test successful.

From now on, you can change your own usernames! It can only be used every 30 days, and you can't take a previously used name that you did not use (basically no Homestuck 2.0 or identity theft shenanigans).

To access this, click on your username at the top-right of the screen. There's a "change username" button on the bottom right, and using it will allow you to change it.

Keep in mind, this changes your username, not your display name. You will have to log in with the new name or your email address.

Changes will all be automatically posted here, so the name change request thread is now the Name Change Log Thread.

Thanks for reading!

Back