MARIO PARTY 9 RUMOR! From Nintendo Power!

WaluigiWare said:
Nintendo's milking it hard with their dumb Wii-brand games.

Agree'd. No replay value, no quirkyness, nothing

I know. :mad: :mad:

Why do people complain about a new Mario spinoff game anyway? Don't they already have Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 and New Super Mario Bros. Wii? I think they should make more Mario multiplayer spinoff games. We only had around 2 in the Wii generation: Mario Super Sluggers and Mario Kart Wii. Spinoffs last longer than Super Mario Galaxy.

Stupid Wii Sports. They are ruining our chances for a Mario sport game. Haven't you notice that Mario Tennis trumps Wii Sports Tennis, Super Sluggers beats Wii Sports Baseball, Mario Golf beats Wii Sport Golf, and Mario Party is going to destroy Wii Party? Most Mario games have more depth than the Wii games.

Even then, Nintendo are pulling crap off like New Play Control. I want A NEW MARIO TENNIS! GOSH!!

LeftyGreenMario said:
I know. :mad: :mad:

Why do people complain about a new Mario spinoff game anyway? Don't they already have Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 and New Super Mario Bros. Wii? I think they should make more Mario multiplayer spinoff games. We only had around 2 in the Wii generation: Mario Super Sluggers and Mario Kart Wii. Spinoffs last longer than Super Mario Galaxy.

Stupid Wii Sports. They are ruining our chances for a Mario sport game. Haven't you notice that Mario Tennis trumps Wii Sports Tennis, Super Sluggers beats Wii Sports Baseball, Mario Golf beats Wii Sport Golf, and Mario Party is going to destroy Wii Party? Most Mario games have more depth than the Wii games.

Even then, Nintendo are pulling crap off like New Play Control. I want A NEW MARIO TENNIS! GOSH!!
I agree with you on everything.

Mario Power Tennis: New Play Control! just shows us how lazy Nintendo us -_-

If they make a Mario Party 9, I'm going to get it. I don't care what those people are complaining about. They should be complaining about Wii Party, not Mario Party.

Exactly! I know I won't be buying Wii Party, but if they make a new MP, I'll buy it as soon as possible.

Same goes with Mario Tennis and Mario Golf. Heck, maybe even Mario Music will be better than Wii Music

Altogether there should have been a Mario Sports sold with the Wii systems instead of Wii Sports.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Altogether there should have been a Mario Sports sold with the Wii systems instead of Wii Sports.

Wasn't Wii Sports about to have playable Mario characters in it? But then, Nintendo crapped up and put in those stupid Miis that don't make noises. Boring.

At least Mario Sports Mix is coming out and not Wii Sports Mix. Gawd.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

Wasn't Wii Sports about to have playable Mario characters in it? But then, Nintendo crapped up and put in those stupid Miis that don't make noises. Boring.

At least Mario Sports Mix is coming out and not Wii Sports Mix. Gawd.

Beating Wario up in Boxing would be awesome.

Mario Sports Mix will pulpify (made up word) Wii Sports and Resort.

I hope Mario Party 9 will be announced some time soon. We have a Mario Party drought. The longest one ever.

They should have made it in 2009, so the number of the year matches the number of the game.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
They should have made it in 2009, so the number of the year matches the number of the game.

Too late, though D:

LeftyGreenMario said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Too late, though D:

Exactly. And Nintendo is now cranking up crap like Wii Party, we won't be getting Mario Party in a while

wii games are liked by middle aged people cus they use miis and they dont understand mario characters, there are exceptions of corse

Lily x said:
wii games are liked by middle aged people cus they use miis and they dont understand mario characters, there are exceptions of corse
Wow. Thanks for insulting my entire family and most of my friends. :)

Fawfulfury65 said:
Exactly! I know I won't be buying Wii Party, but if they make a new MP, I'll buy it as soon as possible.
lol, the irony!

...Still, I find the characters more interesting than the actual game, as odd as that sounds, so maybe I'd agree with you on that.

I might get Wii party. But I don't want to use my money to but it, I want to save that money for DKCR. So i'll just ask for it for Xmass.

well wii party just wont have the mp magic
btw im sorry if i offended any of you guys...im really sorry

I just looked at the E3 trailer for Wii Party. WTF? It IS Mario Party with Miis.

Maybe Nintendo really IS falling into a "Miis > Mario" mindset.

I hope not.

Remember, they made Super Sluggers after Wii Sports

Back