MARIO PARTY 9 RUMOR! From Nintendo Power!

No crappy story mode and better graphics plz.

to be honest the ds version sucked there were hardly any characters and
the end of story mode was rap, the gens turned into a ds and you unlocked a crappy puzzle,lame

Lily x said:
if its true i hopw rosalinas in it, i mean, not in winter games, not in smg2 yet so cmon give the gal a chance :posh:
Yeah, heres a spoiler
Rosalina appears in the end of Super Mario Galaxy 2

Anyway, i hope they do make another, I've only now started playing them again and now my goal is to beat them all, I've beat DS and 8 Once
, Up to Last Level, trying to get Hammer Bro.
and up to Spiny Desert on 3

the only characters i care about being in it are bowserjr,rosalina and toadette really?what about mrio and luigi and all the other characters?
and them too but i wouldnt use em i only use peach on ds cus there is noone else who i reaally want to be

Loved all Mario Party games. I don't know why, maybe because there's always a second player with me and I'm a person who plays games for fun and killing Wario. I miss Mario Party and I was pretty disappointed by the lack of a new Mario Party. Plus, I'm really hoping for the Baby Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, and Koopa Kid to be playable.

WaluigiWare said:
Um, yeah. More mini-games are pretty much a given with Mario Party.

More BETTER minigames. I mean, Mario Party 8's weren't that memorable. Maybe except for ones :wario: and :dk: gets beaten up. I mean, Duel Minigames that are actually Battle, 2 vs 2. 4 player minigames modified to be 1 on 1? You got to be kidding me.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
WaluigiWare said:
Um, yeah. More mini-games are pretty much a given with Mario Party.

More BETTER minigames. I mean, Mario Party 8's weren't that memorable. Maybe except for ones :wario: and :dk: gets beaten up. I mean, Duel Minigames that are actually Battle, 2 vs 2. 4 player minigames modified to be 1 on 1? You got to be kidding me.

Mario Party DS's duel mini-games were way more uninspired than that. Seriously, there are NO unique duel mini-games.

I wish that I can pit CPUs and Player 2, 3, and 4 against CPUs in mini-game mode. That was lame when only the first player can do that. Really, really, really lame. Also, the lack of character colors in favor of BRGY player colors was so stupid.

Don't forget the inability to watch all 4 CPU players playing in a board, so that they unlock all the minigames. That was hilarious to watch. *buys a Warp Pipe*

It's always stupid when Nintendo decides to color-code the players like in Brawl and NSMBW. I'd rather choose what color I want, from an array of colors, thank you Nintendo.

WaluigiWare said:
It's always stupid when Nintendo decides to color-code the players like in Brawl and NSMBW. I'd rather choose what color I want, from an array of colors, thank you Nintendo.

That would be awesome.

How about color-coding the characters in Mario Parties 1-6? Those were pretty neat. It feels like Hudson is getting lazy with Mario Party. I don't want the Mario Party series to die...

*rages at Wii Party*

LeftyGreenMario said:
WaluigiWare said:

That would be awesome.

How about color-coding the characters in Mario Parties 1-6? Those were pretty neat. It feels like Hudson is getting lazy with Mario Party. I don't want the Mario Party series to die...

*rages at Wii Party*

I agree. *burns Wii Party to the ground, then eats it, spits it out, and Wario eats it*

Wii Party is probably just Nintendo tormenting us. It's an outrage to Mario Party fans, such as me, alike.

Stupid Wii games that are replacing all those fun Mario spinoffs. The only thing we get nowadays are those mainstream games I complete under 24 hours and never touch again.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Stupid Wii games that are replacing all those fun Mario spinoffs. The only thing we get nowadays are those mainstream games I complete under 24 hours and never touch again.

Or we don't complete it at all

LeftyGreenMario said:
Like what?

Super Mario Galaxy, 2nd runthrough (cause Wii was broken down)

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
Like what?

Super Mario Galaxy, 2nd runthrough (cause Wii was broken down)

Well, I still beat the game once. I have no mood to 100% it again. That's the problem with mainstream games.

Back