MARIO PARTY 9 RUMOR! From Nintendo Power!

Still, the capsule system was enough to ruin the whole thing for me.

You can play 6 and 7 without the mic, you say? ... Hmm. Probably still doesn't change my views.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Still, the capsule system was enough to ruin the whole thing for me.
Saying that a game is ruined because of one little detail is pretty....unintelligent.

You can play 6 and 7 without the mic, you say? ... Hmm. Probably still doesn't change my views.
Why?

i have never played any of the old ones...the only one i own is ds, going by that i hope mario party 9 is muc better than the ds version

@Villain11: Have you even played that first three Mario Parties? If you did, I don't understand how you could call 5, 6, and 7 great games. They are just so... bland compared to the older ones.

I liked the new ones better because of team battles and LGM and I are like a team instead of not

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I liked the new ones better because of team battles and LGM and I are like a team instead of not
Yeah, that's probably the bad part of the old ones. But I find multiplayer to still be very fun without being on teams. I played with my brother and his two friends in MP3, and it was a blast.

Fawfulfury65 said:
@Villain11: Have you even played that first three Mario Parties? If you did, I don't understand how you could call 5, 6, and 7 great games. They are just so... bland compared to the older ones.
Yes, I have played them.

I liked the Party games I played. True, I've only played 5 and 8, but the point stands!

I only have 4, 5, 8 and DS at the moment, but I know the first 3 are excellent. Everyone forgets about the GBA one because that is the true black sheep of the MP series.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
I only have 4, 5, 8 and DS at the moment, but I know the first 3 are excellent. Everyone forgets about the GBA one because that is the true black sheep of the MP series.
MPA is a great game, though.

Being th oldest child, I never owned any early systems. My cousin had MP1, 2, 3, and 4, all of which I lover, especially MP2, and I am eagerly awaiting their VC release. I hater 7, but Advance, 8, and DS were good IMO.

Good idea. VERY VERY GOOD IDEA.

Get 4 or 5 first, then leave the other 2 for later.

I liked 5 for solely killing Wario. Sky Survivors, Countdown Pound, Headwaiter, Heat Stroke, Merry Poppings, etc had all funny results when the computer loses. Otherwise, I don't play 5. I loved Super Duel Mode, though, and the introduction of Toad was nice.

I played the first 3 when I was very little, and couldn't remember, though the most memorable was End of the Line from Mario Party 3. Don't know why though, maybe it was funny to see the characters flying off the cliff, screaming when they took the wrong path. Though I did play Mario Party recently, I only played Tug-o-War, the river raft minigame, Piranha's Pursuit, Grab Bag, and some others because Wario screams "RUUUUUUUUHHH!!!!!" and "OH I MISS!"

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I liked 5 for solely killing Wario. Sky Survivors, Countdown Pound, Headwaiter, Heat Stroke, Merry Poppings, etc had all funny results when the computer loses. Otherwise, I don't play 5. I loved Super Duel Mode, though, and the introduction of Toad was nice.

I played the first 3 when I was very little, and couldn't remember, though the most memorable was End of the Line from Mario Party 3. Don't know why though, maybe it was funny to see the characters flying off the cliff, screaming when they took the wrong path. Though I did play Mario Party recently, I only played Tug-o-War, the river raft minigame, Piranha's Pursuit, Grab Bag, and some others because Wario screams "RUUUUUUUUHHH!!!!!" and "OH I MISS!"
Why do you hate Wario so much?
Super WaluigiWare said:
Lemmy Koopa said:
Good idea. VERY VERY GOOD IDEA.

Get 4 or 5 first, then leave the other 2 for later.
I'd play 4 first. That one was definitely the best of the GC(N?) titles.
Yes, 4 is the best of the GCs, but 5 is very close to it.

Back