The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

see you around, nabber

Sorry for not being on here for like ages! I can explain though. I've been so busy with school and studying and exams (and so has goombella) that I couldn't find time to come on here, but it's the holidays at long last so I'll totall be on here as much as I can.

IcicleRain said:
Sorry for not being on here for like ages! I can explain though. I've been so busy with school and studying and exams (and so has goombella) that I couldn't find time to come on here, but it's the holidays at long last so I'll totall be on here as much as I can.

awwyea.jpg

IcicleRain said:
wb

Back After Over A Year And A Half

Hay Its Gunner Again Don't Know If Any Of You Remenber Me, But Im Back And Getting A Wii U In 2 Days :D

Guys after today..ive decided to leave the forum,its been on my mind for a while,its personal reasons but yeah im leaving i will miss you guys and hopefully you'll miss me so today is last day on here but i might come on here for christmas and my birthday

Bye SM25 when you go. :'(

Back