The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Well, it's a shame you're going to be leaving, Charles. You're one of the people that I have most in common around here, and I feel that you've become a good friend of mine. Until next time, my old friend. Fare thee well, my student.

It's just because you two have The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings avatars, I'm sure.

Santagast the Merry said:
Well, it's a shame you're going to be leaving, Charles. You're one of the people that I have most in common around here, and I feel that you've become a good friend of mine. Until next time, my old friend. Fare thee well, my student.

Goodbye dear friend..perhaps we will meet again,if you ever need me go to my nation im bound to be there my mentor ;)

Santa Mage said:
It's just because you two have The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings avatars, I'm sure.

Shut up, I'm trying to give my friend a meaningful goodbye, and you go ahead and say that. Just because we share the same interests, doesn't mean we're truly friends? Is that what you're trying to say?

Father Gandalf said:
Santagast the Merry said:

Goodbye dear friend..perhaps we will meet again,if you ever need me go to my nation im bound to be there my mentor ;)

I'd like that.

I was making a joke.

Apparently I shouldn't joke with you.

Goodbye, dear friend.

Well, I guess you're not exactly my DEAR friend...

Bye SM25,it was great knowing you,good luck in whatever you do after your leave.

Back