The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Cya Yami

My computer's hard drive is being an ass, and not too long from now I'll have to send it in to get fixed.

Everything I have is already backed up. So, due to this, Skulldug and I's activity will be severely slowing down.

Vanillite said:
My computer's hard drive is being an ass, and not too long from now I'll have to send it in to get fixed.

Everything I have is already backed up. So, due to this, Skulldug and I's activity will be severely slowing down.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pyro don't go, please ;(

I'm not leaving forever - my activity will just be down for the Christmas holidays.

Plus, even if I can survive, I'll most likely be absorbed in a Wii U anyways. :wario:

Vanillite said:
I'm not leaving forever - my activity will just be down for the Christmas holidays.

Plus, even if I can survive, I'll most likely be absorbed in a Wii U anyways. :wario:
Buy

EDIT: Bye... whoops

Bye Yami
Bye Pyro

:'(

Leaving for Florida soon, so I won't be on much. I'll still try to participate in User Big Brother and mafias and answer PMs, but don't expect me to be too active.

Nabber said:
Leaving for Florida soon, so I won't be on much. I'll still try to participate in User Big Brother and mafias and answer PMs, but don't expect me to be too active.
For how long are you going to be gone?

And bye! I'll miss your existence for however long your existence is limited on these forums.

Cinnamon Pi said:
Nabber said:
For how long are you going to be gone?

And bye! I'll miss your existence for however long your existence is limited on these forums.
I should be back around New Years.

Back