The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Bye SM25.

I'm probably going to be a lot less active during the next few days. Not because it's Christmas, but because I have a horrible fever. Seriously, breathing hurts. I also have a really bad headache, every part of my body feels really sore, I'm really sensitive to lights and noise, and I feel so goddamn cold. I'll probably lurk, but I won't be posting anytime soon.

Time Turner said:
I'm probably going to be a lot less active during the next few days. Not because it's Christmas, but because I have a horrible fever. Seriously, breathing hurts. I also have a really bad headache, every part of my body feels really sore, I'm really sensitive to lights and noise, and I feel so goddang cold. I'll probably lurk, but I won't be posting anytime soon.

Bye,hope you get to feel better soon.

Time Turner said:
I'm probably going to be a lot less active during the next few days. Not because it's Christmas, but because I have a horrible fever. Seriously, breathing hurts. I also have a really bad headache, every part of my body feels really sore, I'm really sensitive to lights and noise, and I feel so goddamn cold. I'll probably lurk, but I won't be posting anytime soon.

Aww...I hope you feel better soon man. Take care.

Time Turner said:
I'm probably going to be a lot less active during the next few days. Not because it's Christmas, but because I have a horrible fever. Seriously, breathing hurts. I also have a really bad headache, every part of my body feels really sore, I'm really sensitive to lights and noise, and I feel so goddang cold. I'll probably lurk, but I won't be posting anytime soon.

That sounds terrible. I hope you get better soon.

You know what, I am really bad at the whole "taking a break from the site" thing. Forget about me being inactive; I still have the bad fever, but the internet and its joys is here for me to scavenge.

Time Turner said:
You know what, I am really bad at the whole "taking a break from the site" thing. Forget about me being inactive; I still have the bad fever, but the internet and its joys is here for me to scavenge.

That's the problem with the internet, it's addictive. We'll be lucky if we're away from this place before we're 50 years old.

Anyways, hope you get better soon, and it's nice that you'll be sticking around for a while :)

Santagast the Merry said:
That's the problem with the internet, it's addictive. We'll be lucky if we're away from this place before we're 50 years old.

That is so true. Hell, think of all the users that said they were leaving but didn't: BMB, Shoey, LN1, NintendoQueen...

I've rarely actually seen someone really leave and stick to their word, but most of the time, the ones that do leave do it unannounced.

As a warning, I might not be as active for the next few days. I was completley gone yesterday but as it is christmas time, I willl be pretty innactive.

I'm going away tomorrow. But I'm coming back two days after that. During that time, I probably won't be able to come here that much, but I'll see if I can get some time here every day. Most notably, I'll be popping in to see how the Mafia games I'm currently playing are going on and stuff like that. And I might find my way into chat once per day, but don't expect much of that.

Okay, so from the 29th to the 8th, I won't be on here at all, unless someone manages to get Internet for me, I won't be on at all. Going away for 10 days, so it might be a thing that I need to get replaced in mafias. If anyone wants to replace me in DigiMafia, then go for it.

Back