The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Alright. If the world ends before then, it's been nice knowing you.

For god's sake guys. THE WORLD WILL NOT END! Don't listen to this Mayan calendar bullshit. If you guys keep saying the world will end, it will happen! Stop it!

Okay now back on topic:

Goodbye to all I haven't said goodbye to.

IceShadow1199 said:
For god's sake guys. THE WORLD WILL NOT END! Don't listen to this Mayan calendar bullshit. If you guys keep saying the world will end, it will happen! Stop it!

That's the joke, well done you just ruined it. >_>

I told you!

I will be away for about a week to go Sking in Italy, as the hotel has Wifi, I may be able to go online but I might not.

Don't worry, there are enough Mafia's in Italy.

IceShadow1199 said:

It's just sarcasm.

Christmas Crackin355 said:
IceShadow1199 said:

It's just sarcasm.

I don't care. No matter if it's sarcasm/joke, the world will still end if you keep bringing that crap up.

IceShadow1199 said:
IceShadow1199 said:

It's just sarcasm.

I don't care. No matter if it's sarcasm/joke, the world will still end if you keep bringing that crap up.
Such fine logic. I salute you, deary.

IceShadow1199 said:
IceShadow1199 said:

It's just sarcasm.

>World will not End
>Will end if you joke about it

Rolf said:
^r.i.p. logic

I decided to take a big break from the Forums.
The reason: I'm not the kind of person I used to be.
I mean, I was Banned, short time ago, and I've got the feeling I'll be Banned again really soon.
Besides that, I've got the feeling I created more hate to other people towards me, using some of my most recent jokes.

So in order to prevent myself from going to far, I need a break, at least for a few months.
I hope you understand.

Back