The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I know Packy just did this, but I've planning this for after graduation, so it's one big coincidence. I wish Packy the best in whatever he does in life!

I've decided I'm taking my leave early. Like, way earlier than expected. I have a few university orientations, and I wanted to focus my summer on them and my friends that are all moving away for school (as well, I'm also moving away, so I'll also miss the people that stayed).

But, that's not all there is. Truthfully... I've grown out of this community as a whole. This isn't due to any event, but when I came back because I missed this place, I decided I wanted to stay. However, no matter what I did, no matter what I wrote for the Shroom... I can't do it. I can't force my interest to come back like it did several years ago.

I'm in the process of leaving a good chunk of my Discord communities. Some of you will never talk to me again, even though I will pop up on the Boards occasionally. That's okay.

I will still be writing in the July, September, and November issues, I'll be online briefly to send it in. Even though I'm retiring from The Shroom after those 3, I'm still going to research all the things that were mentioned to me in my thread and marvel in things even I didn't know existed.

People change and people grow apart from places they were apart of. While that's happening to me, I don't regret signing up for an account. You guys changed my life for the better in the past, but the past is the past. The present is telling me to move on, and that's what I'm going to do.

Thank you.

Goodbye, Packy and Star!

HEROWALUIGI said:
YOU BETTER COME BACK!!!
Nobody is obligated to stay. If they want to leave, they will leave; if they want to return, they will return. It's entirely up to them whether they stay or not, and if they wish to leave, you might as well respect their wishes and bid them farewell.

Bandana Waddle Dee said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
YOU BETTER COME BACK!!!
Nobody is obligated to stay. If they want to leave, they will leave; if they want to return, they will return. It's entirely up to them whether they stay or not, and if they wish to leave, you might as well respect their wishes and bid them farewell.
This.

aside from that, goodbye star. you're a good pal, its sad to see you go, but i understand why. hope you succeed at what you wish to succeed in and defeat any and all enemies in your path

packy too. ill miss you too dude, you were a good pal as well, salutations dude.

Goodbye, Raregold!

Goodbye, HEROMARIO!

Back