The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

It's sad to see both of you go, but that doesn't stop me from wishing you both a great time enjoying the rest of your lives! Hope you stop buy to visit us again someday.

I guess I should throw in that now that the Pokemon tourney is done, I'm backing off too. I don't get any enjoyment from this place anymore... not since Walkazo died, in fact. I've wanted to leave for a long time, but now I actually can bugger off, so... yea. Bye.

Sad to see the three of you leave, but I can understand and sympathise with why you're going. Best of luck!

Crocodile Dippy said:
I guess I should throw in that now that the Pokemon tourney is done, I'm backing off too. I don't get any enjoyment from this place anymore... not since Walkazo died, in fact. I've wanted to leave for a long time, but now I actually can bugger off, so... yea. Bye.

ono not any more people

dont leave

is this animal crossing or what

Phi said:
With no overly detailed explanations or anything, I've been dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety over the past two months and posting on this forum has played a large part in that, and it's no one's fault but my own, so I need to distance myself from here before it gets any worse and straighten my life out for good.

Is there a particular reason why this place is causing your anxiety to spike like that? Is someone causing you trouble or something?

Like, I won't presume I know what's going on or what the big picture is, but over time there have been an alarming number of people saying something to the effect of "This place in particular is screwing up my life in some way, I need to get away from here and only here". If there is some element of this community that drives people to restlessness and discomfort, that's something we need to fix.

Feel free to respond per PM if you don't want to disclose this publicly (should you want to disclose anything at all).

GBA, I hope things get better for you and I wish you all the best.

Packy, my dear Packy, enjoy college! Have fun and don't forget about us <3 I'll miss you.

Dippy, I've already told you this but I wish you all the best in everything, you're a great person and we'll miss you.

i love all three of you and i really don't want to see you go. make sure to check in from time to time, and good luck with everything, i know you'll do fantastic

Wishing the three of you the best of luck and hopefully see you down the line.

goodbye to all three of you, and I hope your endeavors outside this forum will prove to be successful for your lives

Farewell. It's a great community here. Remember that you're always welcome back, all right? Take care.

I'm sorry if this really plays into the string of leavings and whatnot, but once school starts, my activity will be near nonexistent unless something happens and my mental health is suddenly near perfect. WHICH probably won't happen, but I can dream. The reason why I'm taking a break is because I have so much to do here and I'm completely fucking stressed out. I've dropped all my responsibilities (except Awards Committee, but there's not that much left) and dropped out of all Mafia games and hosting duties except SU Mafia because there are literally no replacements for anyone. I apologize to anyone who is inconvenienced by my leaving. I just need a really long breather and a mental health break, I am not leaving permanently.

Will I be gone from literally everything? No. I'm not leaving IRC, Skype, Discord, Twitter, or YouTube. PM me if you want to know what any of them are. When will I be back? Depends. Maybe Winter Break, maybe March Break, maybe even earlier or later, but the latest I'll be back is after exams in 2017. I'll still post periodically, and I'll be on the sites listed above.

I was deciding on when I should announce my temporary leaving, but I should do it before school starts so I don't become an anxious wreck. Now doesn't seem like the best time because 3 users announced their maybe permanent departures, but it's best I tell you now before I forget. I'll still be here occasionally before September 7th, but expect me to vanish on that date.

tl;dr I'm becoming less active, and then going away for an undisclosed amount of time starting September 7th. I'll see you guys soon, and I love you all. <3

Farewell, Stargazing.

I hope to see you when you do come back.

Back