The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I'm back from the camping trip.

I'm going away for about 2 weeks starting Saturday! I'll still be here, yes, but I am FOR SURE not going to be nearly as active.

I'm gonna be gone for a few days from the 10th to the 13th. Regrettably, I'll be missing the awards this year because of that. I'm sad, but I'm sure it'll be great. Also, this means no Nuzlocke update for awhile. I don't know how many people are actually be following that nut I promise there will be a big update when I get back. Let's just say a lot happens.

See ya!

This isn't a certainty, I'm hoping for the best tbh. But basically my laptop has stopped charging and I don't know whether it's the charger or the laptop, because where the charger plugs in is feeling quite loose. I'll be going to a store later on to find out what the issue is, hopefully I'll just need a new charger, but if my laptop needs to be sent in for repairs then I will be gone for however long it will take.

Duskull said:
This isn't a certainty, I'm hoping for the best tbh. But basically my laptop has stopped charging and I don't know whether it's the charger or the laptop, because where the charger plugs in is feeling quite loose. I'll be going to a store later on to find out what the issue is, hopefully I'll just need a new charger, but if my laptop needs to be sent in for repairs then I will be gone for however long it will take.

welp

So whilst it's a laptop issue, it's nothing major, just need to order a new battery online. In the mean time, keeping it on a flat surface is doing it fine so it looks like I'll be sticking around.

Duskull said:
So whilst it's a laptop issue, it's nothing major, just need to order a new battery online. In the mean time, keeping it on a flat surface is doing it fine so it looks like I'll be sticking around.

:clap:

Duskull said:

That's good, I'm glad that it wasn't anything that warranted sending it in for repairs.

♪ I'm baa-aaack! ♪

't Was fun in Germany, though I wouldn't recommend cycling there if you are used to cycling paths.

The Deutsche Ecke is riddled with Pokémon Go players.

The German cell coverage is not that bad really, although there was no service at the campsite at all.

Deutsche Bahn arrived 14 minutes too late on the way there and we had to skip two trains because they were full on the way back. Nice man.

So the stay was nice, the traveling wasn't that nice.

I'm headed to Maine tonight, so I'll be on less but I'll be doing more LP. And then I'm back on Tuesday, hopefully. Maybe Monday if things don't go well with my uncle's boss, who can act kinda dickish sometimes. Ironically, his name is Dick.

Anyway, at around 7:30-8:00 I'll be making my last few posts today.

I won't have (easy) access to the internet for the next two days so expect my activity to decrease significantly.

You may or may not have noticed that I wasn't here the last two or three days.

My final internship has started Monday and it being a nine-to-five activity (plus travel) I will likely be far less active on weekdays.

Combine it with some schoolwork I have next to that, it gonna be a busy period.

Will still be here on evenings and weekends (latter more guaranteed) but my general activity will drop.

I still exist though.

Back