The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Why so?

Ouch.

Bye, BMB. I hope you get better.

Deku Link said:

I'm gonna be respectful and resist the urge to make a pun out of that, and say that must've been a rather nasty fall.
Usually when I fall (which is actually fairly often possibly because I may be accident prone or something), I get up without a scratch. Then again the most serious fall I've had was down stairs, so that's not saying much.

Either way, hope you get back on your feet in good health soon.

Oh, and bye B45, see you whenever.

Still not making them even with permission, unless you want them. Though I'm logging off now and won't be posting them

I'd feel bad if I made any. Puns on the subject of possible broken bones? Doesn't sound right to me, even I have my limits.

*holds back extremely insensitive joke*
just kidding, I can't even think of any, besides the typical leap of Faith stuff
hope you get better soon

Well, I can't use my left hand. I am like 3x slower because of only being able to use one hand. Looks like no BMB rants for awhile, unless I spend 2 hours on a post.

My left wrist is badly spranked. No musical instrument for a week. I have to go back once the enflamed tissues stopped swelling as it still my be broken. Just my luck.

Broke a bone before (it was my left wrist too >.<) 7th grade JUST as summer vacation started. And no it may be broken again JUST as I get out for Holiday break. Figures.

Well, I survive so much stuff and pain, and then just over a silly slip I end up with a damaged hand.

Great week I'll have.

548405_702301309787530_1908955264_n.jpg

Dear lord Bloops you broke a hand?

How does that feel like? I never broke any bones before

I've broken my wrist before. It sucked.

After a few days, it didn't really hurt as bad unless it was touched.

The main thing was, I had broken my dominant hand (the one I write with), which I really hope is not the case for BMB.

Anyways, hope you feel better.

I may or may not be here tommorow. Going somewhere not so far away, but they may not have wifi. If they have some, a regular posting schedule will continue.

Good bye Gonzales and Sno-Winger.

I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, so I'll be inactive, until 5th January I think. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

Cactmas said:
Good bye Sno-Winger.
It's only a ½ chance i leave though.
Cactmas said:
I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, so I'll be inactive, until 5th January I think. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.
Bye Cactmas

Back