The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Cactmas said:
Good bye Gonzales and Sno-Winger.

I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, so I'll be inactive, until 5th January I think. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.
G'bye and have fun.

Cactmas said:
I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, so I'll be inactive, until 5th January I think. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.
Coming back just for my birthday ;)

Have fun on your trip.

bad weather coming tomorrow, apparently 30 cm of freezing rain/ice :'(
well crap, I might lose power tomorrow :mad:

We're supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow today (don't know how much that is in centimeters) and the temperature high is 19°F for the day.

Anyways, hope you don't lose power.

3-6 inches is around 6-12 cm
and thanks, if I do it wont be until tomorrow, and I probably wont, but I'm stocking up on batteries and groceries

It's official, I'm gone for ages.

Sheesh, this forum doesn't even talk about Mario now, there are way better forums that ACTUALLY talk about Mario. I also think I'm quite infamous for flamewars.

Bye now.

Umbreon said:

Sheesh, this forum doesn't even talk about Mario now, there are way better forums that ACTUALLY talk about Mario. I also think I'm quite infamous for flamewars.

Bye now.
>being all butthurt because of not enough Mario
I+ve+seen+the+video.+The+kid+was+running+through+all+_a09ef1d6c8b2a173630bf3cf8c35c28c.jpg

just because it's the super mario boards doesn't mean you need to talk about all mario all the time

plus there's an entire board for mario talk so i don't see the issue...?

Umbreon said:

Bye now.
I've already made a thread about the problem.

Good luck in future life, we (including myself) will miss you and remember that I'm still better than you.

Umbreon said:

Bye now.
wow you kinda sprung this on us, maybe you could have given us a hint or something

so after a month of waiting, the new internet has finally come through, so yay

i'll probably be back to regular activity now, but there'll be some days where i probably won't come on (including tomorrow) cause i've still got my relatives over for the month

Pearl said:
so after a month of waiting, the new internet has finally come through, so yay

i'll probably be back to regular activity now, but there'll be some days where i probably won't come on (including tomorrow) cause i've still got my relatives over for the month

yay someone significant came back :smug:

welcome back btw

Back