The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Nope.

It used to be green, but I switched to purple years ago.

This was an easy question for you to fake, too - you can see that my avatar OC uses the colors black, purple, and red.

SpinyMaster said:
i'm back after an unannounced absence. hey kids!

SPINY IS BACK WOOOO

Bamides said:
Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry that I didn't say anything after so long. I just stopped going here and the wikis due to the fact that I was working hard in my business in order to return to private school.

HOLY SHIT ZERO IS BACK TOO.

LETS HAVE A PARTY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On an unrelated note, bye nitwit, we'll miss you till you get back. :( Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Smaug said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Nope.

This was an easy question for you to fake, too - you can see that my avatar OC uses the colors black, purple, and red.
I call handicap of selective ESP like That's So Raven.
I call BS.

Dr. Javelin said:
Smaug said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Nope.

I call handicap of selective ESP like That's So Raven.
I call BS.
Why do you call Balloon Spudows?

See you Nitwit.

Sno-Winger said:
yep, you need your own thread rin
I just got a PM about that. o_O

That makes 3 times mentioned. :P

Oh, I don't think I announced this on the board but I was gone from November 13th to December 13th. (I was going to try to leave without announcing it to the general public but I ended up announcing it in the IRC anyway.)

I've been back the past few days obviously but yeah... hi. I'm "back."

Just in advance, I'm going to British Columbia on Christmas Day, until January 2nd. I won't have my computer there, so.

so a quick update: we got word from our internet provider that our internet will be coming "48 hours after the 23rd of December 2013"

so yeah, if everything goes well, i'll hopefully be able to be fully back by christmas! until then i probably won't be on much (but i'll probably be able to log in tomorrow)

i've decided to leave don't bother saying bye because after i post this i probably won't be logging back in here for quite awhile

...Wha- Why?! Don't go, B45!! D: T_T

If you do go, bye. I hope you come back soon. ;_;

LakantatheQlaus said:
Well didn't see that coming.
B45 leaving or me posting something in this thread besides me leaving?

Tauriel said:
i've decided to leave don't bother saying bye because after i post this i probably won't be logging back in here for quite awhile
*cries endlessly over grave*

I don't know if you're really coming back, but in case you don't, you were one of my best friends on this forum and your posts always had me laughing. Good luck irl.

Back