The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Wow. Just wow.

Bye.

Welcome back guy who posts, I don't think I was a guy who posts when you left so sorry about that.

And goodbye Len, hope you feel better and return soon.

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry that I didn't say anything after so long. I just stopped going here and the wikis due to the fact that I was working hard in my business in order to return to private school.

i just wanted to let you all know, i'm going to be away indefinitely

i still don't have decent internet in my house, and while i've been going to my grandparents every few days, on sunday some of our relatives are going to be staying with them for like a month or something, so chances are i won't be able to use the internet there much at all, and i'll also probably be busy with family and christmas and stuff anyway, so yeah, probably not gonna be around much this month or next month

not sure when we'll finally get the good internet here, but until then, goodbye everyone, and have a good christmas!

Bye Rin, again and bye Nitwit: Hopefully everything will work out ok

Also WB Rocker and Spiny
Wait... SM likes Supernatural????

Pearl said:
i just wanted to let you all know, i'm going to be away indefinitely

i still don't have decent internet in my house, and while i've been going to my grandparents every few days, on sunday some of our relatives are going to be staying with them for like a month or something, so chances are i won't be able to use the internet there much at all, and i'll also probably be busy with family and christmas and stuff anyway, so yeah, probably not gonna be around much this month or next month

not sure when we'll finally get the good internet here, but until then, goodbye everyone, and have a good christmas!

have fun with your spirit-medium training, pal

Okay, I feel a little less stressed because a lot of stuff is working out now.

But I don't like my new psychiatrist. The ones that are said to be best in town don't even have experience for MPD.

Anywho, I'm back. (I was active on my own forum, incase you didn't know.)

How does that make a connection? I only joined because I saw the link in Fanta's sig on my forum.

I only returned because of pure boredom.

What does ESP stand for? Extrasensory perception?

I knew that. But only because I Googled it.

Back