Mario Game Ideas?

Maybe do a new crossover series.

And SMB, I thought it was more fit for Console Gaming.

Ideas for another mario game. ???

Super Mario Galaxy 3: Luigi's Mission
This time, not only Princess Peach was captured... Mario was captured too! :mario:= :mad: :bowser:= :D :peach:= :-[ :luigi:= :eek: :yoshi:= :'(
It's up to Luigi to save Mario! IN...
Super Mario Galaxy 3
:luigi: Luigi's Mission :luigi:

I think there should be a game where the Paper Mario series and the Mario and Luigi series are combined. Like, "Paper Mario and Luigi".

I would like to see a "Paper" game about Luigi's adventures during TTYD.

super mario gals
play as peach,daisy rosalina and toadette and save mario, luigi, polori and toad!!!!

I definitely would want another New Super Mario Bros. game. But this time it should be completely 3d like what we saw in Super Mario Galaxy and it also would feature gravity sections. I call it Super Mario Bros. Galaxy!

But then it wouldn't be New Super Mario Bros 3, it would be Super Mario Galaxy 3.

An RPG (probably a handheld Mario and Luigi one) where Wario and Waluigi are the main villains.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
But then it wouldn't be New Super Mario Bros 3, it would be Super Mario Galaxy 3.

Well, just to be precise, Super Mario Galaxy is at times played both in 3d and 2d environments, this new SMB game would be played entirely on 2d plane while having similar gameplay to Super Mario Galaxy. This should clear it up for you.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
I would like to see a "Paper" game about Luigi's adventures during TTYD.

But all of the plot twists would be ruined for people who played TTYD and listened to all of Luigi's stories.

I want a Wario and Waluigi RPG.

I'd like a game that was similar to Super Mario Galaxy, except with game play like Super Mario Sunshine. Like Super Mario Galaxy, without the galaxy.

Maybe the next Platformer game will be Super Mario dimension where mario travels to alternate universes and realities.

I've constantly had dreams of a third Super Mario Galaxy, especially after finishing up Super Mario Galaxy 2.

The game would take place a century after Super Mario Galaxy 2, and the main character would be Yoshi. The Yoshis of Yoshi's Island celebrate their own version of the Star Festival. They even honor a legendary entity that they refer to as "The Lady of the Stars" (A.K.A.: Rosalina), and pass this legend to each generation of Yoshis. Unfortunately, an evil force interferes with the festival, capturing the Yoshi Village residents, and sending Yoshi flying to an unknown planet.

Stuck on this mysterious planet, Yoshi tries to figure out where he is. There, Yoshi meets Rosalina in person, and decides to help her stop whoever attacked his home, and captured his clan. From there, Yoshi would travel from galaxy to galaxy to recover Power Stars, and even encounter a decent number of monsters from the first two Super Mario Galaxy titles, along with some new threats.

Now, this evil force is NOT Bowser (he's deceased during this time). Instead, it would be a dark sorceress, who bears some sort of grudge against Rosalina. She can even control many beings, turning them into her own soldiers, especially former members of Bowser's army. And as an extra shocker, this sorceress highly resembles Rosalina, except for that she wears a dark colored dress, and her hair bang covers her left eye, instead of her right eye.

For a few extra notes, Yoshi has dialogue when speaking to major characters, but he'll rarely have any dialogue when talking to minor characters. Yoshi would also show signs of infatuation when speaking with Rosalina, meaning that he apparently has some sort of crush on her.

Lastly, while the Toad Brigade helped out Mario, five Yoshis take the Toad Brigade's place, and sport the name, "The Fearless Five"; Red Yoshi, being the leader, most courageous, but his overconfidence can easily lead to disaster; Blue Yoshi, being a treasure glutton, and offers to hold Star Bits; Yellow Yoshi, being the slacker and falls asleep, even at bad spots; Pink Yoshi, being the smartest member of the group, and the most cautious as well. Also the only female Yoshi of the group, and is often baffled with the Red Yoshi's reckless behavior; Light Blue Yoshi, being the mail deliverer.

Wow, make it Toads being kidnapped and Mario saving them and I honestly think Nintendo would use that idea. (You'd also have to have the evil princess person take over Bowser's mind (and army))

They should make a Mario game where Mario acts out various scenarios based on Greek and Egyptian mythology. Rosalina should be the sky goddess and a new character is added that is the god of Earth or something. I'm thinking this idea could be a Paper Mario game, or a Plat former like Super Mario Sunshine.

Hmm... What if Bowser frees the titans or some nonsense like that and you have to go on an adventure save certain gods and goddesses to help you defeat the titans.

Back