Mario Game Ideas?

Muigi said:
How about where there is no situation involving bad people?
Dr. Mario

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Mario's Cement Factory? That was a game right?
Game & Watch. ;)

@Lario: Yoshi's Cookie

EDIT: That's a Yoshi game.

EDIT #2: It may involve Mario, but how about a game where there's no bad guys, situations ANYWHERE, or Mario doing stuff like what he did in Yoshi's Cookie! I'm just referring to what is actually a normal day in his life...

There's no game like that. The closest thing is just staring at a box. Now, cut it out. Your nitpicking is getting annoying, no offense.

Stalemate...? Okay, let's end it.

How about an official Mario game for highly experienced players?

EDIT: ShyGuy27: I guess I should've been more specific there, but the dumb debate is done.

How about an even harder one?

Hopefully this won't end up like the previous part of this topic.

Super Wario Bros.

It doesn't have to be called that, but I'd like a game with Wario as the main character.

I'd like a game that has Waluigi in it that certainly isn't a spin-off.

Basically, what the above user suggested.

Ugozima said:
The User Formerly Known as Lario said:
I think he also wants Waluigi.:/
Well, excuuuse me.
...princess. What? I couldn't resist.

Anyways, the only game(s) where Wario and Waluigi both have the biggest starring roles is Mario Power Tennis and Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix.

Here's another idea I just thought of.
Mario-and-a-half.
I got the idea from the old SMB, where when he powers up or down, you can actually see two or three intermittent sizes. I wished you could freeze it on one of those sizes (like doing the trick with Bowser by which you can get little Mario with fire power on the next level), but it doesn't freeze on the size.
So make that a power up. It would take two or more hits to break a block. And when damaged, could power down to Mini-Mario. Perhaps have ¾ size pipes and passages either Mario&½ or Mini Mario could access

What would be the point of that, though?

Just an intriguing new spin on the game. (Particularly taking more than one hit to break a block). Every new game has new powerups, and it would be sort of 2in1, since it would also turn into Mini Mario.

Back