Mario Game Ideas?

Ugozima's Rival said:
I'd like a game that has Waluigi in it that certainly isn't a spin-off.

I agree. It's high time for Waluigi to have his own game. Either that, or at least be a main character in a Wario game.

How 'bout Luigi Paint?

And how would that be different from Mario Paint?

What's green?

But which part? The boxart? The paint itself? ahhhh

Ok. *disregards*

I'd love to see all the seldom-used retro characters like Pauline and Donkey Kong Jr. come back.

Sharks Territory said:
I'd love to see all the seldom-used retro characters like Pauline and Donkey Kong Jr. come back.
Like Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2?

New mario game ideas

Have some mario game ideas you want the world to see? Post them here!

Ever since last year, I've been plotting out what the next HUGE Mario should be (my way of course) I've been writing like a script for it and adding new lines for it almost every day. I currently have 56 pages done, and it's not even halfway done yet to the end!

(I am NOT writing about a Paper Mario game btw)

A summary of the plot for my script is about a dark wizard who has been known to live for over 300 years (from witnesses who visited him) and lives deep within a forest near a mountain in the strudel continent (referenced in Luigi's story in TTYD) he has all this voodoo stuff and spells and charms and what not. But after reading and conducting a dark spell from an extremely rare book for almost his whole life, the spell unleashes out on to him and turns him in to a dark overlord, making him the strongest person in the Universe. He has the power to do anything he wants. He first decides to destroy the Strudel Continent by it being swallowed in to the depths of the ocean.

So, in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario Luigi Peach and Daisy are at Mario's house watching the news and the news reporter lady comes on, telling everyone watching the news that the Strudel Continent has just vanished like it fell in to a black hole and disappeared forever.

Mario, outraged by this, thinks that Bowser did it so he goes to Bowser's Castle and Peach, Daisy, and Luigi follow him there. Mario confronts Bowser saying that how dare he destroy a continent with innocent people on it! Bowser, of course, doesn't know what he's talking about but he thinks that Mario is trying to pick a fight with him so they do the battle sequence and blah blah blah and after Mario "defeats" Bowser, Peach asks Bowser how did you manage to destroy a whole continent? Bowser replies that he doesn't know what you're talking about and that he's innocent (plus there's no way he would come up with a plan like that). Suddenly, there is tremendous noise of lighting and thunder which strikes the castle and sets it on fire. Everyone freaks out and leaves the castle including the Koopalings and a few of Bowser's baddies.

They witness the Castle burning down to the ground as there is nothing they could do to stop the flames. There is more roaring of thunder. Everyone looks to the sky and all they see is darkness even though is was just light right before Mario and the others got to the Castle. It was like the end of the world.

Okay, that's probably the world's longest summary of a game lol but yeah that's what I got going for it. I'll probably upload it to fanfiction dot net once I'm done. I SHOULD be done with the script near the end of Summer. Plus, there's a HUGE cast list of characters so I have to think of lines for all of them so they won't look like they are left out.

New M&L game ideas

Share your ideas for M&L RPG 4 here. My idea is below.

Title: Mario and luigi: Rise of Petey piranha

Story: Petey swallows the dark star and brainwashes most of the Koopa Troop and Mario, Luigi, and Bowser all have to work together to defeat Petey. At the end, Fawful comes out of Petey's body and fights our heroes.

Locations: Peach's castle, Cavi cape, Plack Beach, Dimble Wood, Bumpsy plains, Bowser castle path, Bowser castle, Toad Town, and Mushroom jungle.

How about Ms Mowz the game :)
I'm sure all the sweetie's out there would love that idea :birdo:

There hasn't been any non-handheld Yoshi games in a while, but this is for Mario game ideas.

Mr. L's revenge

I really hope that I'm not the only one who hopes Mr. L will make another appearance. It would be hard to fit him in one of those "collect the stars" games, but they could put him in the next Paper Mario which would have been the most likely game anyways.

Yoshi Story was a cool game. They should do something like that again.

Back