Mario Game Ideas?

Marioguy1 said:
That was more of a DK-geared game. Those have long since disappeared from the Mario series. It has its own (two) series now. And they never made Peach/Luigi villains. They made the Shadow Queen and Mr. L villains.

I still say Mario will never go to the bad guys, he emplifies the good side of the world and purity and yadayadayada (boy is the world in trouble). Mario's always gonna be the hero - there have been three (afaik) games w/o and they never got sequels...

Maybe he could be brainwashed and someone had to save him like Luigi.

Or maybe he could end up getting possessed by some evil entity and become the final boss, much like Bowser, Peach, and Luigi have in a few games.

I wasn't being serious. I know for a fact that something like that would never happen.

The only idea I have so far, is a Super Mario Land remake for the DS, using the same gameplay engine as New Super Mario Brothers. Not only would the game have improved visuals and sound, it would also have a bunch of extras. Since there was only four worlds in the original, I'd add new stages and extend the amount of worlds to eight. Oh, and of course, Luigi would be in the game (unlike the original), and there'd be a multiplayer mode.

Alisbet said:
I definitely would want another New Super Mario Bros. game. But this time it should be completely 3d like what we saw in Super Mario Galaxy and it also would feature gravity sections. I call it Super Mario Bros. Galaxy!
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
But then it wouldn't be New Super Mario Bros 3, it would be Super Mario Galaxy 3.

Supermassive Galaxy in SMG2 is what I'd like to see a whole game done up as (but in regular size, though). Along with water worlds like the Cosmic Cove and whatever the other one further ahead in the game is, and of course underworlds, and castles. And add all the other cool stuff added to the series along the way, such as the various suits, and the multiplayer feature from NSMBW.

I would call it "New Super Mario Bros 3D".

Marioguy1 said:
Doubt it.

The SMB series is forever going to remain a sidescroller and the SMG series will always be 3D
Yeah, but these are ideas for a new game. Just because it won't happen doesn't mean you shouldn't post it.

Did I ever say it shouldn't have been posted? No, I didn't. I am showing my reactions to the post, not saying it shouldn't have been done, thank you very much.

Anyways, Mario & Luigi together...I'm surprised they haven't figured that out on their own :P

Mario and Luigi...it seems so wierd that it hasn't already been done...

mvpguy22 said:
I always wanted a simultaneous Mario and Luigi game. Two players working together, playing at the same time.

Well there is New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but I'm taking it that you're referring to the Mario & Luigi series.

MnSG said:
mvpguy22 said:
I always wanted a simultaneous Mario and Luigi game. Two players working together, playing at the same time.

Well there is New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but I'm taking it that you're referring to the Mario & Luigi series.

I know that, but I meant it either in a 3D game or in the M&L RPG series. Sorry, I should have clarified.

Marioguy1 said:
Did I ever say it shouldn't have been posted? No, I didn't. I am showing my reactions to the post, not saying it shouldn't have been done, thank you very much.

Anyways, Mario & Luigi together...I'm surprised they haven't figured that out on their own :P

Mario and Luigi...it seems so wierd that it hasn't already been done...
You are very irritating.

Marioguy1 said:
Says the guy telling me how to post.
I am not telling you how to post. I am posting and you are disecting every single piece of my post and saying there is something wrong with it. Leave me alone!

Marioguy1 said:
Villain11 said:
Marioguy1 said:
Says the guy telling me how to post.
I am not telling you how to post. I am posting and you are disecting every single piece of my post and saying there is something wrong with it. Leave me alone!
I could say the very same to you.
Nope actually you couldn't. You started this by saying what I said could and will never happen.

Back