The last thing you bought

A wireless keyboard for my laptop cuz its built-in one has been having issues and I can't be assed to get it repaired.

I couldn't afford the Switch this month, but I did get Shantae: Risky's Revenge, as I buy one Virtual Console/Eshop game a month.

Decided to speed things up and bought for my NN2DSXL:
Harvest Moon GBC 1-3
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda 2
Link's Awakening DX
Zelda Oracle of Ages
Zelda Oracle of Seasons

Was hoping to grab Animal Crossing New Horizons this month, but alas is still sold out.

On the bright side, my Amazon package from last month finally arrived:

20200604_160119.jpg

A Don't Tread On Me flag and a U.S. Army flag. I have a total of five. I have the South Carolina flag, the flag of the thirteen colonies and a civil war flag.

So as I posted on my profile a couple weeks back, I ordered a New 3DS XL (the galaxy-style one), official refurbished from Nintendo Online Store. I also got a pair of official chargers from eBay.

Besides that, I bought New Super Mario Bros. on VC, as well as various other games that I had unofficially downloaded before so I can feel better inside. It's a good thing VC is so cheap! Just have to keep waiting for that 3DS to come in...

Last edited:
I bought a bunch of parts to make computers one for my little bro and one for me. I also bought a new Cherry MX Keyboard.

One of the promotional Luigi's Mansion 3 notebooks- one of my local game stores has reopened and they were selling them off really cheap.

Uh I bought a breakfast for delivery from IHOP yesterday morning cuz I was hungry and wanted a big breakfast and didn't wanna make anything. I mean for $20 delivered I got two eggs, two pieces of bacon, two pieces of sausage, two pieces of ham, some hash browns, two pancakes, and two crêpes with strawberries, so I mean pretty filling meal for the price. (If only it didn't take an hour to get made and delivered)

Got Rayman Legends Definitive Edition on the Switch for twenty bucks the other day, 'twas an excellent bargain bin find.

Just got Rayman Legends on Switch, as well as the Mario + Rabbids Season Pass, as part of the Ubisoft megasale. With the help of Gold Points I got the former for only $3, so definitely a sale worth looking into.

Also bought Kirby: Planet Robobot last week, still awating my copy in the mail. Should arrive tomorrow hopefully.

Back