The last thing you bought

I bought Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy as well as some chocolates as a Christmas present for someone older I knew.

Last edited:
Last thing I got was a new monitor, an Acer 27 inch Curved LED monitor.

I bought dog treats as a Christmas present for my dog.

Voez and Lego City Undercover for Switch.
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition for 3DS.
A Game of Thrones for Audible.

and I got Monopoly Super Mario Celebration! as a holiday present.

I just went to Barnes & Noble (cuz I had to go down that way anyway) and I picked up:
- a copy of Marie Antoinette: The Journey
- SH Figuarts Sailor Venus (Animation Color Ver.)
- Thomas and Friends Wood Emily

I just bought Bravely Default II. Critics are saying it doesn't meet the bar of the first one, but in my opinion there are plenty of opportunities here for this game to be better than the first one considering how terrible the first game's second half was. I just haven't played it yet.

WarioWare Smooth Moves for the Wii. Haven't played it yet because I'm too lazy to dig out my Wii U from the basement.

I bought a Roku Express and the Transformers Retro Headmasters Highbrow and Weirdwolf at Walmart this morning.

Oh and some printer paper because I legit couldn't find the paper I already had even though I know I've still got a crapton of it because I've used like 10 sheets of it.

Yesterday I bought a Moto G Stylus 2021 to replace my couple years old Moto G6 (I'll obviously be keeping the Moto G6 as my backup phone since it still works, it's just no longer getting security updates) and an Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet (along with a 32 GB microSD card for the tablet).

Shit cost me like $460 but it's also a tax-free weekend so I didn't have to pay sales tax.

A booster pack of Pokemon cards for my son, a Wigglypuff plushie for my daughter, Chaos Dwarf wargaming miniatures for myself, and a Coach bag for my wife.

And now I'm broke for the next few months 😆

The Sims 4 Seasons and The Sims 4 Get Together since all The Sims 4 Expansions, Game Packs, and Stuff Packs are on sale on Amazon right now + a 6 month membership to Old School RuneScape

I ordered My Little Pony: Best Gift ever on Amazon considering some people count it as a Season 8 episode, though I don't.

I bought a couple of the new Pokemon tcg booster packs today for old times sake, but no hits.

Watch out for…
138A13AD-4D12-47EF-85E4-7C5225D9250B.jpeg

"They don't treat you like a friend, they treat you like an item"

Back