What did you last watch on TV?

i last watched youtube on my tv and i was watching SML

The Holiday, starring Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Jack Black and Kate Winslett.

Star Trek: The Menagerie Parts I & II
A weird throwback to the pilot but very great for showcasing Spock's calculative abilities on his own.

Since we got our first big snowstorm yesterday, my housemate and I watched the two christmas episodes of Spongebob.
Bob's Burgers: Three Girls and a Little Wharfy
The girl who enjoys rumors' voice sounds resemblant of Tiabeanie, I wonder if it's the same VA.
Bob's insightful daydream trip reminds me of Adventure Time's Food Chain episode.
Prince(ss) Knight: The Magic Pen
My rating: 2/5
It's pretty evident this 60's anime was made by one or some progressive trans understanding creators (presumably the initial creator/s) as in-universe transphobes are blatantly written as evil; however with some or many other non-understanding co-creators missing the mark on occassion.
In this episode, we learn Prince Knight is sloppily written to be genderfluid, as opposed to entirely trans-masc.
I'll be intentionally misinterpreting the bad writing as wholesome and assume Prince Knight was fluidly girl the day Knight wrote with the magic ink.
But still giving it a hard drop down to 2/5 stars, keeping it one above 1/5 knowing at least one of the writers is trans positive.
Disenchantment: Steamland Confidential
Bean: Don't wander off we'll be heading out in 30 seconds
Elfo: *wanders off*
Kimba the White Lion - The Bad Baboon
Big O - an old foe of Dan'l's, returns a decade later for a rematch, however Dan'l in his old age is no match, Kimba intervenes calling the match unfair. It turns out Big O very well knew the match was unfair, and was having the Baboon fight as a coverup for the fact that he wants to take over the jungle through nefarious means, he attempted to poison the jungle with sulfur via hollow tree pipes.. While Kimba fights him off, Dan'l outwits Big O's plans by countering the sulfer with hay grass smoke.

Feb 22
The Twilight Zone - A Good Life
A 6 year old boy has psychic god powers and has an entire village at his mercy, without really knowing or understanding that.

Last edited:
Doctor Who: Day of the Daleks.

You can really tell how much the BBC doesn't care for the original broadcast version of this serial since it's literally the only one where the special edition is used on all streaming releases instead of the original version.

I watched my first two episodes of Danny Phantom, Mystery Meat and One of a Kind. Both were decently good and I like the show so far, but I liked One of a Kind slightly less as I don't get how Danny found out Sampson was a girl gorilla. (EDIT: On the other hand when reviewing both episodes in the journal I noticed One of a Kind got marginally more positive marks in most other aspects. So this one's a bit harder than I originally thought. For example Sam wasn't as unlikable in One of a Kind as Mystery Meat, and the pacing is a bit smoother)

Last edited:
Scooby Doo (I don't know what iteration it was so just take my word for it).

I have been binge rewatching the entire Total Drama series. It has 7 seasons + a spin-off, and it was recently announced 2 more are on the way. My favorite season is season 5. When I'm done, I will probably binge rewatch Rick and Morty next in anticipation for season 5.

With a friend I saw all the released episodes of Masters of the Universe: Revelation.
It's a beautiful and honorable sequel to the classic He-Man, that also ties in with Netflix's She-Ra as a fantastic prequel. It not only gives more character depth to He-Man, Adam, and Skeletor, but also explores and develops the rest of the cast. Not only that but they made it entertaining every second of the way. Meninists can die mad about it, and I pray that their tantrum wont take away this masterpiece from us true fans.

Last edited:
Does streaming services count?

Call the Midwife, Season 7.

Lego Ninjago- Masters of Spinjitzu on Netflix

Call the Midwife, Season 3.

Back