What did you last watch on TV?

Flora Bismarck

Going to be semi active for a while.
I watched Forensic Files on HLN, I watch it every night. It runs from 8:00 P.M. EST until 6:00 A.M. EST on weekdays, and 12:00 P.M. EST until 7:00 A.M. EST. Although there is shows that appear in those timeslots on occasion.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Murder, She Wrote, because Days of Our Lives was preempted by tennis.

Thamiel

Everlasting Godstopper
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Safe

really liking the rich family. seeing what i assume is meant to be a group of joke characters having to deal with committing murder is pretty cool

Flora Bismarck

SpongeBob SquarePants, obviously one of the best cartoons made.

Flora Bismarck

Forensic Files.

Flora Bismarck

Operation Thai Cave Rescue. It is a documentary of the football (soccer) team that was stuck in the cave in Thailand that happened in late June and dragged into this month. It must of premiered a day or two ago since the entire team was rescued. It is on the Discovery Channel.

Kersti

YoshiFlutterJump
Awards Committee
LazyTown

I'm doing this for the memes to honor the actor of Robbie Rotten (R.I.P.). The episodes are laughably bad, but I've seen worse TV shows about health. And hey, I can't get enough of Robbie Rotten.

Flora Bismarck

The local news.

Kersti

YoshiFlutterJump
Awards Committee
Kirby: Right Back at Ya! (Episodes 1 + 2)

Kirby Kirby Kirby that's the name you should know

Kirby Kirby Kirby he's the star of the show

Flora Bismarck

Supernatural.
I watched it for the first time and I liked it. It was scary at times, but overall I liked it.

Flora Bismarck

Forensic Files.

Nothin beats a good ol' crime show.

BloodChuckZ

Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
I started watching Naruto from the beginning, I'm already in the second season of the classic (still a long way to go) ;D

ArchagentEverlasting

Your favorite travel guide gal
Banned User
As for what I recently just watched, I just finished watching the new episodes of JoJo. David Productions is doing a great job adapting the manga, and the last fight was really, really, really well done.

BloodChuckZ

Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
Roy Mustang said:
Don't watch Naruto, read it. Please do not watch it, the amount of filler is abysmal.
I'm aware of this, sometimes it's very annoying, it almost gives an entire episode of filler :'(