Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomerang Cup

• Feather Cup

• Acorn Cup

• Total voters
It might just be the nostalgia, or the remix of the music, but SNES rainbow road is my favorite

I really like Wii Rainbow Road, but I still think Mount Wario is my favorite track. It feels like a journey, jumping out of a plane to the peak of a mountain, then proceeding though a cave, a forest, and finally an Olympic-like descent before finishing with a full crowd surrounding you.

I like a large majority of courses in Mario Kart 8, but my favorite has always been Music Park/Melody Motorway. It's so charming with its details and just feels great to play. Even though it isn't as ambitious as some others like Mount Wario, it never fails to make me smile.

Dragon Driftway, Bowser's Castle, Cheese Land, and Shroom Ridge are all a delight to play especially in 200cc.

I was a Waluigi Pinball fanatic for, like, ever. That dropped all the way down to 4th place being behind Singapore Speedway, Moonview Highway and my favorite both track-wise and music-wise, Vancouver Velocity! Music's so good I gave it as a Friendship Day Card. Yes, I did that to every kid in my school, thanks for asking!

Yeah, Vancouver is just pure gold!

Back