Make the perfect Mario Nintendo Direct.

Imagine a 40-minute, all-Mario Nintendo Direct. Make the perfect one!
In my case (but in no particular order),
1. New Mario Party game
2. Mario and Luigi: The Complete Collection
3. Super Mario Galaxy 3
4. Super Mario 64: The Sequel
5. Mario Kart 9
6. Super Paper Mario Deluxe
7. Super Mario Galaxy 2 Deluxe
8. Mario Kart: Double Dash Deluxe
9. Super Mario Strikers: Strike Up!
10. Super Waluigi
11. The Super Mario Bros Movie 2
12. Super Luigi Bros Wonder
13. Yoshi's Woolly World Deluxe
14. Super Mario 3D Land Deluxe
15. Wario Land 5

Reveal Baby Luigi in a horse racing event or something.

The new 3D Donkey Kong they keep having rumors about, a completely new 3D Mario, a new Yoshi game, maybe Luigi's Mansion 4, and Mario Kart 9 for sure (almost 10 years in the making!) Personally I think instead of making a bunch of new games centered around characters that haven't gotten a game yet, Nintendo should refocus on its Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Luigi games because those used to be (and continue to be) big hits.

New Luigi's Mansion, Mario Party 11, Super Mario 3D All Stars 2 (Super Mario 3D Land, SMG2, and SM64 DS), and Mario Kart: Superstar

OP doesn't seem entirely realistic so I'll go all out on what I really want regardless of how realistic it is

1. New classic Paper Mario game on par with the first 3 games
  2. Remake of Paper Mario 64
  3. Remake of Super Paper Mario
  4. Remake of Partners in Time + Side mode featuring younger Fawful explaining how he met Cackletta
  5. New Mario and Luigi game on par with the first 4 games
  6. New Mario Party game that can be played in any console mode and doesn't use motion controls
  7. New 3D Mario (would be happy with a fully original one, Odyssey 2, and/or Galaxy 3)
  8. A second remake of SM64 featuring all of SM64DS's minigames and new content, new extra levels and Waluigi as a playable character, and beautiful modern graphics
  9. Mario Kart 9 with Mario RPG characters playable
  10. A sequel to the Mario movie that has some substantial reference to the Mario RPGs

1. Mario Musou in the same vein as Hyrule Warriors
2. Mario Skateboard game
3. Mario Diablo game
4. Larian Studios esque Mario RPG with all the complexities of these CRPGs intact
5. Mario third person shooter
6. Mario wrestling game
7. Mario volleyball game with wrestling
8. Mario RTS
9. Mario Sims
10. Mario Citybuilder
11. Wario killing simulator
12. FULL-ON MARIO HORSE GAME
13. Mario fashion game
14. New Mario Party
15. New Mario beat em up
16. Mario Mystery Dungeon

baby mario and baby luigi are playable in all of them

It's not everything since it takes a long time to type them, I'll just type out what I think I would like to see.

=========

The scene starts with Luigi with his trusty flashlight, investigating a dusty old room. In the room are empty frames of paintings. When he shines a light on one of them, he sees that it is filled with a Boo's head over some figure, so he double checked and sees an empty painting frame again. In the middle of the room, he sees a painting of Mario. Panicking at the thought of Mario being stuck in a painting yet again, he went to pick the painting from the wall, only to notice a picture of Mario sliding off. King Boo (Luigi's Mansion version) is behind Mario all this time, and the inside is revealed to be some portal, and then Luigi screamed with the shot outside of what appears to be a mansion. Luigi is now stuck in a painting, with a faint yell of "Get me outta heeeere...!" coming from it. King Boo cackled at the success, muttering the question "who's going to stop me now?". We get a silhouetted shot of Daisy with a Poltergust as a pair of doors burst open, revealing a new campaign where she sets out to rescue Luigi from King Boo. After that, some differences in controlling Daisy are shown compared to Luigi.

As an add on to the latest Luigi's Mansion game, featuring the expansion Luigi's Mansion: Pushing Daisies!

=========

A jar is shown on the screen, and then three familiar viruses leapt from the bottom to reveal themselves. They are then introduced, and gloating about it, but then a few capsules are thrown on top of them to eliminate them. The view is enlarged to show not only Dr. Mario, but also Dr. Luigi helping him out. Then the new feature of a new Dr. Mario game is introduced, where two people can co-operate in clearing viruses in a traditional Dr. Mario. As some gameplay is shown, we not only see Dr. Mario and Dr. Luigi, but also some other characters like Dr. Peach and Dr. Yoshi, eventually revealing that there are multiple characters that are doctors, including Dr. Wario and Dr. Waluigi among them, and you can select them! And then the game shows off new modes like mega capsules, exploding capsules, and finally a brand new story mode.

That's right, a new, fully-featured Dr. Mario game!

=========

Mario and his friends are walking in a town and then one day, they see a road with lots of coloured spaced. They also see some dice blocks laying around, where it leads to a costume shop. They then frantically rush into the costume shop, and when they come out, they are already wearing different costumes. After that, some gameplay of what appears to be a board is shown, with characters taking turns to roll the dice to move. After that, one of the characters, in a dog costume, use a skill that lets them sniff a hidden block with coins, revealing the new feature of the game: the costume that each character wears allow them to execute a skill! And then we get to the minigames, where they are shown retaining the costume they wear! After that, we then get to see the characters in costumes another time before revealing that it is, in fact, a Mario Party game...

Featuring: Super Mario Party 2!

=========

We see a shot of a jungle that features some traditional Donkey Kong scenery, and even some temples were shown. However, some footsteps were heard, revealing Mario's shoes trailing before revealing that it's actually Mario running. And then Pauline yells at Mario for help from afar, where Donkey Kong is shown to have held her as he rushes through the jungle. Then some scenes of Mario being controlled like in the first Donkey Kong arcade is shown, all taking place in the Donkey Kong Island. After that, Donkey Kong is shown way high above Mario and then he throws a barrel at him, after which Mario jumps over and then it crashes the screen, revealing the title.

Featuring: Mario in Donkey Kong Island!

=========

To assure fans that Donkey Kong is in fact, still going to be the star in his new title, a shot of Donkey Kong is shown swinging across the vines, and then Diddy Kong soon followed. We then see some gameplay action of a new Donkey Kong Country game that seemed to be 2D, but then they came across a section that is wider. Once Donkey Kong moves there, it's actually a new 3D Donkey Kong game and not just a 2D one! The game has 2D parts, but it's mostly a new 3D style of Donkey Kong that's never done before! Then the DK Rap is played but instead with a different roster of Kongs (Donkey and Diddy remain).

Yes, a new Donkey Kong game!

========

Thank you for reading.

I can't believe that I am the first one to suggest a new Dr. Mario game.

It's not everything since it takes a long time to type them, I'll just type out what I think I would like to see.

=========

The scene starts with Luigi with his trusty flashlight, investigating a dusty old room. In the room are empty frames of paintings. When he shines a light on one of them, he sees that it is filled with a Boo's head over some figure, so he double checked and sees an empty painting frame again. In the middle of the room, he sees a painting of Mario. Panicking at the thought of Mario being stuck in a painting yet again, he went to pick the painting from the wall, only to notice a picture of Mario sliding off. King Boo (Luigi's Mansion version) is behind Mario all this time, and the inside is revealed to be some portal, and then Luigi screamed with the shot outside of what appears to be a mansion. Luigi is now stuck in a painting, with a faint yell of "Get me outta heeeere...!" coming from it. King Boo cackled at the success, muttering the question "who's going to stop me now?". We get a silhouetted shot of Daisy with a Poltergust as a pair of doors burst open, revealing a new campaign where she sets out to rescue Luigi from King Boo. After that, some differences in controlling Daisy are shown compared to Luigi.

As an add on to the latest Luigi's Mansion game, featuring the expansion Luigi's Mansion: Pushing Daisies!

=========

A jar is shown on the screen, and then three familiar viruses leapt from the bottom to reveal themselves. They are then introduced, and gloating about it, but then a few capsules are thrown on top of them to eliminate them. The view is enlarged to show not only Dr. Mario, but also Dr. Luigi helping him out. Then the new feature of a new Dr. Mario game is introduced, where two people can co-operate in clearing viruses in a traditional Dr. Mario. As some gameplay is shown, we not only see Dr. Mario and Dr. Luigi, but also some other characters like Dr. Peach and Dr. Yoshi, eventually revealing that there are multiple characters that are doctors, including Dr. Wario and Dr. Waluigi among them, and you can select them! And then the game shows off new modes like mega capsules, exploding capsules, and finally a brand new story mode.

That's right, a new, fully-featured Dr. Mario game!

=========

Mario and his friends are walking in a town and then one day, they see a road with lots of coloured spaced. They also see some dice blocks laying around, where it leads to a costume shop. They then frantically rush into the costume shop, and when they come out, they are already wearing different costumes. After that, some gameplay of what appears to be a board is shown, with characters taking turns to roll the dice to move. After that, one of the characters, in a dog costume, use a skill that lets them sniff a hidden block with coins, revealing the new feature of the game: the costume that each character wears allow them to execute a skill! And then we get to the minigames, where they are shown retaining the costume they wear! After that, we then get to see the characters in costumes another time before revealing that it is, in fact, a Mario Party game...

Featuring: Super Mario Party 2!

=========

We see a shot of a jungle that features some traditional Donkey Kong scenery, and even some temples were shown. However, some footsteps were heard, revealing Mario's shoes trailing before revealing that it's actually Mario running. And then Pauline yells at Mario for help from afar, where Donkey Kong is shown to have held her as he rushes through the jungle. Then some scenes of Mario being controlled like in the first Donkey Kong arcade is shown, all taking place in the Donkey Kong Island. After that, Donkey Kong is shown way high above Mario and then he throws a barrel at him, after which Mario jumps over and then it crashes the screen, revealing the title.

Featuring: Mario in Donkey Kong Island!

=========

To assure fans that Donkey Kong is in fact, still going to be the star in his new title, a shot of Donkey Kong is shown swinging across the vines, and then Diddy Kong soon followed. We then see some gameplay action of a new Donkey Kong Country game that seemed to be 2D, but then they came across a section that is wider. Once Donkey Kong moves there, it's actually a new 3D Donkey Kong game and not just a 2D one! The game has 2D parts, but it's mostly a new 3D style of Donkey Kong that's never done before! Then the DK Rap is played but instead with a different roster of Kongs (Donkey and Diddy remain).

Yes, a new Donkey Kong game!

========

Thank you for reading.

I can't believe that I am the first one to suggest a new Dr. Mario game.

Awesome new game ideas. I'm down for all of them.

Gonna go full copium on this but idc

1. Mario/SpongeBob crossover game

2. Mario & Luigi revival (fully embracing its original cast like the first four please and thank you)

3. Paper Mario 64 remake + side story centering on Kolorado

4. Super Paper Mario remake + side story centering on Kammy Koopa

5. Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time remake + side story centering on Fawful

6. Toadsworth, Fawful, and Vivian added to Mario Kart

7. "The Wonderful World of Super Mario" merch line that digs deep into the franchise's history and no character is too niche to be part of. Something where the number of characters to collect is in the triple digits at least. Anything like this, whether it be trading cards, mini figurines, etc.

8. Super Smash Bros. 6 trailer showcasing a triple reveal of Waluigi, Paper Mario and Geno

9. Super Mario 64 remake including all the DS content, analog controls, and a faithful adaptation of the N64 promo CGI style.

10. A collector's edition release containing the TTYD remake and the other two Paper Mario remakes listed above.

11. Super Mario: Galactic Odyssey, a game that doubles as a sequel to Galaxy 2 and Odyssey, combining Cappy & the capture mechanic with the planets and gravity mechanic, and featuring the Odyssey being used as a starship.

12. Super Mario Maker 3, adding 3 new styles: Super Paper Mario (probably without the flip mechanic and with more traditional 2D Mario elements added), Super Mario 64 (handled similarly to the 3D World style), and of course, Super Mario Bros. Wonder, with fully customizable Wonder Effects.

And finally, 13. A new Paper Mario game that 100% returns to the direction the series would have been headed before Sticker Star. A natural evolution of the battle system from TTYD, but with all three of the 2000s entries referenced liberally and plenty of new characters that fit in with that era of Paper Mario. A story that rivals SPM with its scale, stakes and grandness, is 100% organic in nature and has nothing to do with paper or crafts or anything of the sort.

-A Yoshi game that leans into his Dinosaur/prehistoric theming

-Mario Kart Maker

-New Mario RPG with Undertale inspired Combat Encounters, but with mini platforming segments instead of wasd bullet hell

-New Donkey Kong Country Returns

-New Mario Baseball

Back